• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

Yes And That's Exactly What I Did , And I Converted The Codes To ARMAX NTSC Kingdom Hearts 2 GAME ID 0911 And Stil A Black Screen

2. DjC

DjC New Member

use the umc thats on kh-vids, that'll give u every code u asked for

3. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

The Only Code That I Converted Succesfully Was Axel As Enemie That One Went Perfectly And I Did The Others Exactly The Same And The Results Was A Black Screen

4. DjC

DjC New Member

maybe the code is incorrect, did u check zook's website? he has alot of the codes u asked for

5. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

I Know But They Didnt Work Either, But Anyway I'm Gonna Eat So I'l Come Back About 20 Minutes Or so So Wit For me I'l Post A reply As Soon As I'm Back

6. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

how long have you had your ar max. could it may be the ar max disk or the kh2 disk. also are tyou using the correct master code.

7. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

That's A Good Point I'm Not Sure But I'l Check My Master Code Right Now

My Master Code is The One From KH-Vids Where The UCM Codes Are, So I Don't Think Its About That

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
  8. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

hmm... i dont understand why the code wouldnt work then.................
    you got the UCM code from khvids right??

9. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

It Worked ! I Converted All The Codes I Wanted And It Worked:D
    I Burned A New KH2 Because My KH2 Disk Was Old I Had It For Like 2 Years Or so (Really Don't Remember) And Now All The Codes Work Perfectly Thnx DoorToLight :D

Only The Slots From Donald And Goofy Work The Others Don't Do You guys Know Why?

LivingDeath likes this.
  10. Zook

Zook New Member

What format are you looking for exactly? RAW, Action Replay, Codebreaker?
    What country is your PS2? North American? Japanese? European?

11. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

no problem dont forget to thank DjC too. its sort of funny. i was just throwing out possibilities. good think it works though.

he has an ar max and he uses NA codes

12. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

I'm Looking For NTSC Codes Action Replay MAX

But Hey, You Know That You Can Use other Slots With The UCM Right
    I Tried To Convert It And I Used It But Nothing Happend , Its Not That The Screen Was Black Again I mean The Other Codes I Selected Where Working But Those Other Slots Werent like That 5th Slot Is Replaced Bij Valor-Form Or Something But I'Didnt See Anything

13. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

oh so you mean that when you put the code in the slot to replace the character nothing happens. im seriously sorrow but i cant help you with that. the only thing i can say is that to make sure your putting the code in correctly. im sorry but i cant help with that maybe DjC can. im really sorry.

14. DjC

DjC New Member

if ur trying to replace slot 4 and up ur either gonna get a bsod or a freeze, u can replace slot one but only with certain people like roxas, and u can replace anything in slot 2 or 3 but sometimes u get a bsod or freeze, it depends on wat ur replacing it with

15. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

Oh I See ok Thnx , By The Way On youtube I Saw Some Gameplay's And Some Guys Are Fighting Against 5 Sephiroths! How Did They Do That Has That Something To do With Those UCM?

16. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

i think that that is very diiferent. if im correct UCM codes are for your party of what i just learned.
    i think i found a link to a boss modifier.
    http://syoudous.net/kh2fmc/KH2FM_Boss_Modifier.txt
    this may help. i hope so.

17. DjC

DjC New Member

there is a code to modify how many bosses u have in one room

18. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

But I Think That Dude That Maked The Txt Made it wrong a raw code has at the and only 0000 and ???? His Has 00000??? whats up with that ?

i heard that you can modify objects in the room or something on KH-Vids
    and a guy on youtube says that Hall of the Cornerstone Can Be Modded To Have Extra Bosses , Not That I Understand it Yet Its Really Complicated:(

19. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

im sorry the link i gave you was only the code where we put the digits in
    Index of /kh2fmc
    this new link has a whole section for fm+ codes and UCM codes.
    i hope that helps!!!!!!!

20. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

you should soft mod your ps2. I can start a tutorial with the coders, if necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.