• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best BBS Antagonist.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Xigbar22, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xigbar22

Xigbar22 New Member

I know Xehanort is awesome and all with all his power.

But to me Braig stole the show!

I so wish he had way more airtime!

2. Kit

Kit New Member

I think you mean "antagonist," not "protagonist." The only protagonists in BBS are the heroes, Ventus, Terra, and Aqua. The antagonists are the villains, such as Xehanort and Braig.

3. Xigbar22

Xigbar22 New Member

Sorry I did mean antagonist ^^

4. Kit

Kit New Member

Right. When it comes to antagonists, I have to agree that as much as Xehanort and Vanitus are in the spotlight, it's everything that Braig does in the background that brings it all together.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

May a moderator please change the title from Pro to Ant?

Anyways, I say Vanitus. Never owned the game but I had watched a lot of BBS videos. You fight him more than you do with Master Xehanort. I love Maleficent but this time, Vanitus beats her in this game.

6. Liane

Liane New Member

I actually quite like Maleficents story in BBS, shows us how she became interested in the keyblade and it almost makes me feel sorry for her, I mean 10 years collecting 7 hearts? Just to lose them all. Wow...

Anyway, all the put aside I say erm.. Master Xehanort, he drives me crazy, but in a positive way.

7. Xigbar22

Xigbar22 New Member

Xehanort is way more crafty then I thought. Plus the yellow owl eyes add a new level of creepy to him.

I gotta say I do feel sorry for Pete. He got banished to some empty realm by Minni. Because he was being himself? Only to be let out and pushed around by Maleficent.

On a side note...I had no idea Pete was THAT huge! Hes a gorilla compared to Terra.

8. Liane

Liane New Member

Ha, Minnie's great, she should have been the Keyblade weilder, not Mickey. Nah i'm joking, seriously though if Minnie was one the Keyblade weilders, I probably wouldn't play it. She's there to flutter her eyelashes at Mickey and try to give out insults. That's her job.

Anyway, all that is completly going off topic. Xehanort, I don't really know what I was expecting, I don't usually expect anything, simply because I don't want to be disappointed when the game comes out. I did think he would talk about the darkness more though, he talks about the darkness in just about every sentance, but I still thought they'd be more. I'm not complaining or anything, just saying. Oh, and Xehanorts eyes = pure darkness. Anyway i'm rambling now, i'll shut up. :)

9. EtherealSummoner

I thought that the yellow eyes were creepy on Vanitas...

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

well.....I'd say that all antagonists contributed in their own special way, but I HAVE to go with Master Xehanort simply because he was someone everyone could get mad at. Seriously, here are these three good friends with their WHOLE LIVES ahead of them, and he comes and nearly single-handedly destroys that DX<

11. EtherealSummoner

I laugh at Braig. Master Xehanort grabbed him by the neck as if he is lighter than a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch. XD he was beaten up by an old man...

12. Rexzo

Rexzo New Member

Master Xehanort because of his unlimited POWAAAA!​

13. DESTATI

DESTATI New Member

Goood, Goooooood! I second Masta Xehanort!

14. Rin Amaya

Rin Amaya New Member

Master xehanort, not only was he powerful but his looks and voice gives me the creeps. >.<

15. zman67

zman67 New Member

totaly agree, vanitas stole the show, even from xehanort.

16. EtherealSummoner

Amusing since Vanitus actually was thinking of using Kingdom Hearts to reunite all of the world. That would have been splendid but... yea.

17. Kit

Kit New Member

I think you missed the point. Xehanort's plan (not Vanitus's plan, Vanitus was just following Xehanort's orders) WAS to unite the worlds...by covering them in darkness and destroying them, then creating them again. Not so amusing, I think.

18. EtherealSummoner

I didn't miss the point. I knew that Master Xehanort wanted to unite the worlds and to destroy them. I did a lot of research and they said that Vanitus wanted to unite the worlds and restart the Keyblade War like before. Oh well. Might have been an interpretation but Vanitus has been truthful to a lot of things that he had said though.

19. Loner

Loner New Member

amnesia terranort hands down.... all those alter egos each trying to control the vessel.... soo badass. an besides terranort is the better looking for a villian... as for liking the amnesia one better ive always liked anti heros better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.