• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Toy Story 3

One of the scariest kids' movie I have ever seen. Well, not that the predecessors weren't scary either but c'mon! A baby doll with a bad eye? An evil stuffed-bear? A sad clown? All those kids that try to eat your head (Buzz's point of view)?

It was funny.

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

I used to watch this when I was younger on the VHS, sadly it no longer works, but while I was at the video store I saw it for DVD and decided to rent it. Belle is absolutely beautiful; mere observation. I basically thought it was an interesting film and I enjoyed watching it.

Fun fact that I noticed this time round is that the book Belle gives Beast is in French (;
    I decided to do a little research in this and discovered that it is a French tale. I always new the French version was named La Belle et la Bête, but I always figured that the story was originally English. Learnt something new.

3. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I just finishing watching Lion King. lol

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Megamind.

This movie is awesome. Seriously, I was like smiling the entire time. See it. XD

Forgot to mention, it also has an epic soundtrack (and I don't usually notice the music too much during the movie)- AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Michael Jackson, and others.

5. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'll make note of that for this weekend ^^

Santa vs. The Snowman

This film made my life, I now feel complete. I kind of felt like I was watching the ultimate Christmas rip off of Star Wars; I was waiting for Darth Vader to take over one of the rocket hooved reindeers (If you watch it you'll see what I mean). I thought it was pretty cute to watch, I'm amazed how I've never seen it before though.

Legally Blonde

Odd how in the mist of all my Christmas movie madness that I'd watch Legally Blonde. Technically this was my first time viewing the entire thing, and I thought it was an alright movie in general.

6. Kitty

It's a tad bit predictable, but I love these sorts of movies anyhow. It's what The Incredibles would be if the bad guy won. Very cool.

The last movie I saw was Accepted. If my college had been that cool, I might have actually liked it. Good movie.

7. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I watched The Last Airbender!!!
    Whoooot. Awesome movie!!! Cant wait for the second one!!!!!

8. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

If you think Toy Story 3 is the scariest kid movie then you evidently haven't seen Coraline, LOL.

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter Deathly Hallows. One word. Epic. And you guys know I don't throw that word about a lot.

9. Kitty

Be Kind Rewind.

Started out really funny, then towards the end it kinda got serious and I dunno, didn't work as well for me. So, okay rating from me.

10. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

11. Kitty

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I thought it was good, but I dunno, I kind of expected more, I guess. It also probably didn't help that it was late and I kept getting sleepy and my mind wandered a bit. v_v

12. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Requiem of a Dream

Jared Leto did a marvelous job

13. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

14. Kitty

I have no internet or cable/satellite at home, so I've been watching a lot of movies lately to stave off the boredom. v_v

Memoirs of a Geisha: I like the book better, but I enjoyed the movie, too. Nice choices of actors, I thought, but I didn't always like how the characters were portrayed. Still, I did like seeing that world portrayed on screen.

The Black Cauldron: Seeing it again after reading the book series, I could see how loosely it was based on the book of the same name and it was a little disappointing, as far as that goes. But a solid Disney movie in any case.

15. Gillmar

Gillmar New Member

The last movie I watched was Shutter Island

16. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

The Expendables and Eclipse.

17. Kitty

Yes Man: I really liked this. I like Jim Carrey when he isn't constantly mugging at the camera. Supporting cast did a good job, too. Pretty much a typical romantic comedy, but I was in the mood for that.

Enchanted: I love this. A Disney animated flick set in the real world. Perfect.

Howl's Moving Castle: Seen this before, still love it. Beautiful animation and a good story, even if the story is nothing at all like the book it's based on.

and lastly, Footloose: I love 80s movies, and I love dancing, so yeah, love this movie.

18. kairifreak01

kairifreak01 New Member

The last 3 movies I watched were Toy Story 3(I'm a Disney freak. What of it?), Eclipse(Gotta love Twilight), and Avalon High(I watch Disney Channel, too.)

19. Kitty

(500) Days of Summer: This was almost too quirky, but I liked it in spite of that.

The Phantom of the Opera (The Gerard Butler/Emmy Rossum version, if there's another): This was all right. I dunno. I thought the story was interesting, the actors were good, and the singing was well done, yet for some reason, it didn't fit together well for me.

True Lies: Thought this was surprisingly hilarious. Loved the Tom Arnold and Bill Paxton characters. I also kind of have a tiny soft spot for the Governator (He seems like such a bumbling, but likable oaf).

Commando: Not as funny as True Lies, but entertaining. Kind of interesting to see Alyssa Milano not sleezy.

20. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I guess it's fair enough to say the last movie I watched was The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I watched this movie several time, the more I see it(then again I've been opening my eyes for a research point of view thing) I see how much the story jumps around and stuff

Then last night I watch The Game Plan(the one with "The Rock")- a good family movie. Quite a bit of the cute sort of comedy and some sweet scenes in it