• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's your favorite boss to fight in Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Oathkeeper, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper New Member

Okay, my favorite boss was Riku before sora kinda turned into a (spoiler). Even though it was hard in a way, definitely awesome in any case.
    What's yours?

2. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Tidus was fun to fight... if you could call him a boss...
    (only liked him cuz it's tidus...whats not to like)

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Well, I like challenges, so my favorite bosses would probably be Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, and Riku, because even though they were often frustrating, I liked that "Ha! In your face!" moment after beating each one of them.

For a stupid, fangirl favorite, I also enjoyed fighting Leon, even though he's easy. Even with the name change, he's still an awesome character. And I also like fighting Hades, 'cause he's cool, too.

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Out of admitted fetish, if it can be counted as a boss, I take enjoyment from battling Yuffie in the coliseum matches... and I acknowledge how pathetic it is that I enjoy it for such reasons.

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Sephiroth.i can beat him so easily.

6. ✰Wayfinder✰

✰Wayfinder✰ New Member

Mine is Riku when you fight him in Hollow Bastion, I just thought it was pretty intense and emotional.

7. LuitentantDan

LuitentantDan New Member

The first fight with Riku, the one where Riku uses Soul Eater. It's such a power struggle between Sora and his best friend and this fight was just such a great way to start the level.

8. Luke

Luke Member

I 100% agree with this guyyyyy

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Umm...Darkside I enjoy giant boss heartless such as him.
    He's also my favorite Heartless.

10. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

I think that the hardest organization 13 bosses are Demyx and Xigbar. Mosy Demyx. xD lol :D

11. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

My fav hearless to but those r a peice of cake my fav bosses would be rock monster and ice monster also riku in hollow bastion and....hmmmm Ansem definetly the ansem fight!!

in kh 2 i would say they were all great exept the luxord one i hated that one Grrrrrrrr!!!

12. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

I think the boss that I love to fight the most is Ansem at the end just because of the interesting movie at the end lol.

13. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

I liked fighting Riku the most because it was kinda difficult to defeat him and I loved how it shows the strained friendship between the two. I also liked fighting Cloud and Leon because even though they were ridicoulously easy, I have a fangirl fetish :3

14. xemnas9898

xemnas9898 New Member

i like fighting leon and cloud

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  15. Noir

Noir

I like fighting Sephiroth and I could repeat it.
    Much game experience :D

16. TheDude

TheDude New Member

Tidus was really fun.

17. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Oh yea but he was really hard xD

18. DaFreak

DaFreak New Member

The Titans in the coliseum, if I had to pick just one, it would have to be the ice one.

19. xemnas9898

xemnas9898 New Member

also hades and rock titan

20. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I liked challenging boss fights in Kingdom Hearts; espeically the secret bosses. I liked the ghost of Vanitas. That's my favorite. I really had to think about what I'm doing.