• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Secretariat

Based on the true story, it was a wonderful movie to watch and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Bleach Movie 3: Fade to Black

my god the movie's so awesome

3. Gillmar

Gillmar New Member

One piece: Strong World ...an awesome anime movie

4. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Inception that was a weird movie

5. Espion

Espion New Member

The Dilemma. It's pretty a casual movie that's pretty decent to watch. It isn't the best, but I enjoyed it. :)

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The last "movie" I watched was a collection of old cartoon episodes from that old Super Mario Bros. Super Show. I dunno if there's anyone here old enough to really remember this, but my four year old nephew is currently obsessed with Mario, and he begged me to watch it with him. I think if I hear any more pasta-related puns, I may shoot somebody.

7. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

ah yes i wacthed that with my lil brother a while ago ahahaah pretty odd stuff huh?? ahahaha!!!

8. Kitty

Despicable Me

Just as likable as it was when I saw it in theaters over the summer. Need to pick up a copy. My nephew liked it, too.

9. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

i just watched Joe Somebody. the part where he gets beat up is very depressing....

10. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

yeah thats a great movie i own it very good each time :) :p

11. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

my dad had us watch this weird movie The fifth element
    it was inapropriate at times and realllyyyy weird.

12. ✰Wayfinder✰

✰Wayfinder✰ New Member

Last movie I saw in theaters was The Green Hornet and the last movie I watched on TV or DVD was Secondhand Lions.

13. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Effin' great film! Kids these days, deserve a backhand pimp slap to the face sometimes =P
    =======
    Just finished Starship Troopers. After 10 plus years of watching it last, I still can't take the film seriously =\

14. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

lol you like it then?
    the fifth element was love
    i must admit the end was humourous
    and the gay radio host (lol)

i saw transformers... again

15. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Romeo&Juliet.umm...my response was WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!? the movie was based with beach boys and guns.the guy who played Romeo was the guy who died at the end of Titanic.Paul or John i think played.but still...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

16. Kitty

^ Romeo + Juliet is a little odd, I suppose. I liked it okay when I saw it, though I prefer to see the play done in the time it was originally set in.

I recently saw Date Night. I didn't expect it to be very funny (I'd heard somewhere or another that it sucked), but it was pretty good. Not 'laugh your ass off the whole time' funny, but here and there it got a laugh out of me.

I also saw James Cameron's Avatar for the first time. I expected to be very disappointed in it, since the general plot idea sounded very Pocahontas to me and I figured the big pull was in the visuals and 3D, but I was wrong. Best movie of all time it was not, but it was enjoyable.

17. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Grease.

It's a classic, I believe most people have watched it. Currently on the tv so I thought, "What the heck?" and here I am, sitting in my rocking chair waiting for Grease Lightning. Best song in the movie. Not to mention some killer dance moves...

18. Kitty

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I still liked it as much as I did in the theater, but now I'm annoyed because I got to see the scene at the end of the credits (I never sit through them in the theater) and it sucks that it sort of hints at a possible sequel which will probably never happen because TSA pretty much tanked at the box office.

19. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The last movie I sat through in it's entirety was The Replacements, which I watched earlier this afternoon.

20. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

The Other Guys
    That was a pretty funny movie.