• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What did you do durning the PSN outage?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by VentusSearcher, May 16, 2011.

1. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Ok so the PSN was down for a total of 23 days. Now that its back up a lot of things will probly go back to normal. Call of Duty......and thats it, BUT! What did you do when the outage was going on. Did you take a trip down memory lane and play some old PS3 games. Did you completly give up on gaming and get a life???

For me I spent a lot of time playing and beating Uncharted 2. I also got back into playing my Playstation Move a lot. Oh and I beat portal two in one nite! 7hr's strait. I also played lots of call of duty Zombies with my little brother.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

played Spyro 3, Crash Bandicoot 3, played some Basketball, played Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Pokemon. Nothing different

3. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I couldn't stand playing Zombies alone. Hella scary! They always come behind you and.....ehhhh!

4. ADogX

have shotguns when alone. Helps a ton!

5. Noir

Noir

I swimmed into our pool, played Pokemon, Plants vs. Zombies, watched Movies such as ...ing, Kung Fu Panda and played many more games in the PSP, playing offline.

Don't worry! *plants Plants*
    A huge wave of zombies are coming!!
    Go Gatling Pea!

6. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Before the psn outage i beat Portal 2....Then i tried playing it co-op with my friend and realized psn was out...
    Then i beat it again with developer's commentary....Played Civilization 5...A lot. And Airsoft :p

7. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

I usually play James Bond: Bloodstone online. I'm not used to the first person shooter perspective and found that I liked the third person shooter that it offered (similar to the X-Box 360's Gears of War). I tried logging in one day and thought that the internet was down so I went to fix it. I checked the computer and it was fine so then I realized that the network was down. With a deep sigh, I got out MLB 09: The Show and started playing. Aside from that, I've been working out, studying, working, playing baseball and watching T.V. Thank goodness it's back now. Level 49 out of 50 for James Bond online.

8. ADogX

Heh, you like that game a lot don't you? Well I was upset I couldn't play Black Ops online. I could've been Prestige 9 or 10 right now. I'm currently 8th though lol

9. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

I wish I could get into games like those but I was never very good at them. I tried playing America's Army Online and I would never get any points or kills. As a matter of fact, I actually had negative points because I kept killing my allies by accident.

10. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

since I was forced to study for the rest of the year since I was failing one of my classes (which i passed :3) I just watched my friend and laugh as he tried to play Modern Warfare 2. it's been a while since he played on the PS3 since he has a Xbox 360. he's been using that regularly since he chats with his friends online from there, and kick their asses every once in a while >.>..

11. Joxus

Joxus New Member

I basically just hung out with friends and did some other stuff like trolling people on forums hehehe! Jk. I was super bored and really pissed. Man, it sucked.

12. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

Play PC and Xbox

13. ADogX

=/ That's lame. Why not go outside?

14. Luke

Luke Member

Played Xbox like a boss