• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hey, guys! Name's Hikari Okada

Discussion in 'Archive' started by skyblaze112, Jun 23, 2011.

1. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Hey, guys! I'm new to this forum (or any other forum, as a matter of fact) so go easy on me! :p My name's Hikari Okada, btw, and I hope I can make KH fanatic friends!!

Wow, I'm cheesy...:eek:

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

That's alright. We all understand that ain't easy.

Anyways, welcome to our lovel wounderous web world. I'm sure you'll have a most splendiforous of times here!

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Welcome to the site! if you have any questions about anything or just want a friend to talk to, feel free to send me a message. There's nothing but KH fanatics on the site so you'll make tons of friends! :)

4. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Well no that's not my real name, I don't think I would want anyone to know...but thanks! I know I will :)

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

O.O Fake Kingdom Hearts singer! Nice! Enjoy anyways. Talk some. Hope you write stories and/poetries or the like.

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Intriguing.
    Even more intriguing.

Well hey enjoy yourself here.

7. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Thanks you guys but may I ask what's so weird about the name Hikari?

8. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Hey! Don't worry your not the only person who doesn't want to give out their real name ;) anyway, I'm TheKnightofAwesome. Glad to meet you XD. Remember to post often and most importantly have fun!

PS: Hikari is the name (in Japanese) of the opening theme of KH, and KH BBS. thus it looks a little suspicious as a name on a KH based forum :p

9. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Oh never knew that thanks for telling me :) But I just saw the name on a fanfiction story and it intrigued me so that's the name of my Kingdom hearts RP girl :)

10. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

hey there. Name's Tamoyo Fukuyama (lol not really). Welcome to the site!

11. Noir

Noir

Welcome to the site...It gets boring when you're only online, alone and still no new posts..Anyway have fun and make lots of friends.

12. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Haha thanks you guys! I'm starting to get the hang of it already :3

13. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

Welcome to the party~!! hehe... anyways, i hope you have fun on the site!

14. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it.

15. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

HeyHey Sky ,, Welcome to THE forums ;D Hope yu have a gr8 time here nd Make LOADS of friends ,,,,,,,YES wait No i mean yea . Okaaay ! soo Luv yer japanese name ( i think )

Just enjoy and make loads of friends ... If you ever need help with Anything just ask , :3 so T.c <3

16. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Hey, Welcome to the forums.

17. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Welcome.....hope you stay a while and have fun.

18. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Welcome to the forums :)