• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Organization

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Chilly Academic, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

"So what's your name?"Alph asked as Damion was eating. He said,"The name's Damion, got it memorized?" "Sure will." When Damion finished the two got up."So where ya headin' Damion?"asked Alph. Damion said,"Looking for my friend Cole."
    >Can Damion be Axel's next life?<

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter pauses to think
    "Hmmm another Hallow Bastion kid huh. Those guys are usually fun" Hunter says wit a wink.
    "So when should i introduce myself to this Cole?" Hunter says with a grin.

3. Axel

Axel New Member

>YES!!<
    Lexa looked over at the keyberrer. "You said what?"

4. Blade

Damion repeated,"It's Damion, got it memorized? Now?" "Waiter!"called Alph."I got 300 munny for the service!" The waiter came and took it."Thank you and come again,"he said.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  5. Axel

Axel New Member

"But-" Lexa came over and sat down. "Have I seen you before? You look alot like someone I know..."
    Could this be Axel??

6. Blade

"I never saw you so..... nope,"said Damion. Alph stood up and sensed something."More heartless are comin'."
    >Can someone else be Damion? I never played Kingdom Hearts 2 yet so the only thing I know about Axel is his quote 'got it memorized?'<

7. Axel

Axel New Member

> I can give you lines if you want? Just go to google and screach Kingdom Hearts 2 quotes and go to the first one. Then look for Axel quotes. <

8. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

*I'll be Damion if you want...*

JaxX answered, "You can meet him just as soon as I figured out where he dissapeared to... We need Damion and Cole to bond some more before we take Cole out of the picture."

9. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter nods. "Yeah i can understand the logic behind that."
    He walks up to Jaxx
    "Well since were waiting for Alph to get to know the kid better, how about you and me have a repeat of earlier?" Hunter says with a wink.

10. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

>Is your rp full or can 1 more join?<

11. Nova

JaxX rolled her eyes, and without warning advanced on Hunter. She kissed him full on the lips and then stepped back, smiling a little. "I think I've seen better kissers." She said, smirking. Then she opened a path and left him alone on the twilight view. She smiled to herself a little, enjoying her revenge. She walked into her room and started typing away on a computer.

*Zerieth, I dont think any of us mind if you join. Go ahead :D )

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  12. Blade

>please do be Damion KeyofHope777. plz.<
    Alph took out his big sword ready to attack but he and Damion were greatly outnumbered. Somewhere between 2 vs. 38 behemoths."Why does it have to be behemoths!?"Alph said. He threw his sword at one of the large heartless and took out his guns to attack the others.

13. Nova

*Ok, I'll post his profile under JaxX :) *

Damion pulled out his keyblade clumsily. "What are they?" He asked, exasparated.

*... Real quick thought here and just dont reply if you think its a bad idea. But what if we changed Damion's name to Alex? That way it would be Axel's name only scrambled up.*

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  14. Axel

Axel New Member

-that would be good. So everyone would know.-

Lexa ponited out the door and sighed. "Out there...I just have ONE question to ask. Can you control fire?" she asked. Her purple eyes looking over Alex.

15. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter watches Alex and Alph fight off a horde of heartless from a roof top.
    "Im itchin for fight. But i shouldnt just now. Let them have this one."
    Hunter turns and walks away
    "Besides i got a bigger fish to fry."
    Hunter creates a portal.
    "Now i think its time i meet this Cole"
    He smiles and dissapears through a portal.

16. Blade

"Heartless,"said Alph."Beings who don't have hearts, obviously." The happy cheerful face of Alph was now gone and the emotionless Alph kicked in."Unfortunately, these types only have one weakness, the horn. I don't think you can jump that high can you."

17. Zerieth

Name: Kasomecs
    Custom Title: The Dark Diviner
    Appearance Age: 29
    Appearance: Has a pale face with red gleaming eyes. Has long black spiky hair.
    Personality: As his name states he is not all that nice. He hates cowards and denizens of light. The only thing he does like is a falcon that he rescued as a chick.
    Weaponry: Wields aerial blades but that is his last resort. He generally uses a katana strapped to his side.
    Element: Shadow
    Rank Unknown at the moment.

18. Zerieth

A new figure appears on the scene. There is a screech of a falcon and then the man himself appears. He walks along a road in the Word That Never Was. He is very angry. More angry than usual at least. He was just ousted by a different Organization. The remains of that group are few as he killed many of the leaders. He hopes this new one he has heard of is less foolish.

19. Nova

Alex shruged, "Last time I checked I couldn't." he said. Then he aimed the keyblade at the horn and yelled "Fire!" A blast of fire sailed to the horn. Alex smiled, "but that doesn't mean I cant be of sirvase."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    JaxX sensed a different presence in the streets. Curious, she opened a path to right in front of the Kasomecs. "Lost?" she said with a coy smile.

20. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

<SOMEONE WANT TO DESCRIBE WHAT COLE WILL LOOK LIKE AND WHAT HE CAN DO OR DO I MAKE IT UP AS I GO ALONG?>

Hunter appears through a dark portal and steps onto the castle grounds of Hallow Bastion.
    He looks around and sees a young man in the distance.
    "Either thats Cole or he knows where he is" Hunter says to himself
    "Either way im real close"
    He walks toward the young man with a hungry grin on his face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.