• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Organization

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The Chilly Academic, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

"Okay,"Alph said to himself."Time to head back." He made a portal and went through. He got it right this time and he ended up on his bed.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

*I'm going to make annother organization member if thats ok.*
    *Sene between JaxX and the newcommer.*

It is now raining from the storm that JaxX conjured to use her lightning. JaxX is on her knees with her wepon on the ground in front of her. She looks like she was about to grab it but he is stepping on it. She looks up at him and surprisingly, she is smiling. I lightning bolt strikes in the distance and reflects off of her silver eyes and hair. She is not tired at all, but she has seen enough. She picks up her wepon from under his foot, nearly taking him off guard and then holds out her hand. "Welcome to the team." She said to him. Thunder boomed once more and then it stopped raining.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cole woke up with a rotten headache. He tries to stand but finds his hands tied behind his back. Centering his balance just enough, he manages to get on his feet without his hands. He walks over to the bars of the cell and cuts the ropes on his hands with a lose nail on the old door. He goes to the actual door and sees Hunter walking away. He calls after him "Hey! What do you want from me! What do you know about Alex!?"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cole forgets all about Alph as he suddenly feels that Cole is in serious trouble. He runs to the door to the first district to escape the heartless.

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter yells over his shoulder "Relax kid your friend will be fine as long as you cooperate"
    Hunter dissapears through a portal.

4. Nova

Cole watched the man leave and then took a step back. "Cooperate with what?" He asked himself nervously. He emmediately started looking around for an escape route. His head where Hunter hit him was throbing, he cast cura on himself to try to heal it.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter appears on the castle roof top.
    "Where is everybody?"
    Hunter looks around and leans against a wall.

6. Nova

JaxX sees someone on the roof but only pays the person a glance and then turns her attention back to the newcommer. She asked him "What do you call yourself?"

*I'm making a new organization member to create some drama inside the organization itself... No self respecting organization doesn't have drama LOL JK :D *

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  7. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter watches Jaxx and some new figure talking in the distance.
    "Wonder what thats about"
    "Oh well doesnt matter im too tired to walk over there"
    Hunter chuckles.
    "Man when is the action gonna start up?"

8. Nova

*Ok his profile is posted under Cole's *

Ryan was watching the fight from the rooftop, when he heard Hunter comming, he stepped into the shadow where he knew he couldn't be seen. after he hears Hunter talk to himself for a while he steps out from the shadow as if he had just gotten there but he still comments on the fight. "That was one of the most action packed fights I've ever seen." Then he added, "JaxX could have been killed." He said it almost as if he was dissapointed that she wasn't killed. He stepped up until he was standing right next to Hunter. His arms were folded. He hadn't taken his eyes off of JaxX and the newcommer for a second.

9. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter just stands next to Ryan as they both look at Jaxx and the newcomer finish thier fight.
    "Surprised your here Ryan. Thought after you failed to kill Jaxx you would be too embarrassed to show your face."
    Hunter just smirks.
    "Especially how i was the one who stopped you"

10. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

>Odd. I posted I was on a building but I guess it didn't take. Stupid computer. Still thats were I was. I never got the chance to fight back so is the fight on still?<

11. Nova

*Ya, Zareth, I decided to just skip the fight if thats ok. You had it black out and I thought that was your intntion. Heres how it ended in the quote box :D *

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  12. Nova

Ryan showed no emotion as Hunter gloated, he merely shruged "I have no reason for humiliation." He said plainly, "That was annother lifetime."

13. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter just keeps on smiling.
    "Life time ago huh?"
    "Well understand this Ryan, i dont believe that and i swear next time you try something like that i cant promise i wont hurt you."
    Hunter looks at him and says,"Just a bit"

14. Nova

Ryan again showed no emotion but there was a faint glimmer of anger in his eyes as he replied to hunter, his voice was thick with intensity "Only if you understand this, Hunter." He turned to face him as he said, "If you ever stand in my way again, you will die with my next target."

15. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter just shakes his head and laughs.
    "You always did have a flair for the theatrics."
    "Just know im watching you Ryan, one slip up and its your throat that will be on the line"

16. Nova

Ryan laughed humorlessly, "Well, good luck with that...." He patted Hunter on the sholder in a mock friendly way. Then he opened a path and started walking toward it, "and by the way... you really shouldn't be so uptight all the time... its not that attractive of a trait." he said with a hint of sarcasm. Then he was gone.

17. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

Hunter just stands there facing the other way as Ryan leaves.
    "hmmm not attractive eh? Tell Jaxx that" Hunter says with a smile

18. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

"It's getting boring again,"Alph said to himself."I wonder when he'll say it."

19. Nova

After running around with no success for a while Alex gave up. He looked at the sky his eyes full of defeat and called, "Lumo!"
    Finding no way out, Cole just sat at the back of his cell planning on what he would do when Hunter got back.
    Ryan walked through a path to his room. He sighed angrily trying to control his hatred toward Hunter. He looked out his window and could still see JaxX and the newcommer. He stared at him like trying to put together a puzzle. Why did he look so familiar?

20. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

>Oh I saw the post but it irked me that my dude just blacked out. I never know my post wasn't in. Ah well, to late. Lets just pretend my guy did do some damage. Give me that much please.<
    He looked at Jaax. "Thank you for allowing me to join." He bows again. "Were are you stationed?" He asks. I will defeat this one someday. He thinks to himself, humiliated by his defeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.