• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soria: The Beginning of Fate OOC & SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by draco009, Aug 7, 2011.

1. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

what is Ellipses? I realy have no clue what you are talking about...

2. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Oh, Nevermind, Nevermind. Well, good luck with your intro...

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I posted it already...now I just need someone to post reacting to my character...

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I don't like Machine gun posting so I can't help you there. Blackrose or Draco'll probably respond pretty soon. Just remember, godmoding is forbidden. Just play by the rules and you should be fine :)

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

like it said in my post the creater was weak...he still has to try and take on the big guns but he hasn't goten hit by a dark creater yet so he will be very weak...even though he came from the planet that the metiorite fell from...

6. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

It's fine. I was just reminding you, don't worry, don't worry. Well, may as well wait 'til tommorow when everyone else is on.

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yea probeey...but something bugs me...right when I get on an RP almost everyone except for a few get off...

8. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Nice. You are approved, if you didnt get that. And sorry about the time i have been off.

Sorry. I dont have a direct connection to the internet. Therefor i am sporatically on. I am trying to be on as much as possible, but its not everyday. :(

Don't worry about that. This RP is suposed to evolve, and we need time and posts for that. ^.^

9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

cool...so what about my character and him being from the planet that the Darkness came from?

10. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

It works for onw reason that's part of the storyline. Ill tell you through a PM(private MEssage)

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

ok well I just saved Dracos team buts so...

12. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Lol..Not my team, but regardless, im going to post sometime soon.

13. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Awesome. Well, it's Midnight here in England so I might go to sleep soon...but then again, I might not.

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

... ... ...your in england?!?!?!

15. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Yup. Why, do I seem American or something?

16. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Wow. I have a friend in england. He definatly asleep right now. ^.^

lol

And i posted. "_"

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

@ Venitus: I am american...
    @Draco: I just replyed...

18. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I'm not Uber British like Luxord though. I just live in England. xD I know, right? An English person who likes KH. It's pretty annoying how no one in England has a clue what KH is. It's like, you try to explain to them what Kingdom Hearts is and they're like 'That sounds soo oober babieeesh' But Oh well. So Draco, how'd you make a friend in England?

19. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Guild Wars. A MMORPG. You heard of it?

20. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

@Venitus: I know...only a few people in my school know what KH is...its nice to meat others that know what it is...
    @Draco: no I haven't what is it?