• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The secret ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by jenrai, Oct 16, 2011.

1. jenrai

jenrai New Member

So I looked on a lot of sites saying how to unlock the final ending but they all seem different.

How do you unlock the final chapter when your playing all the stories on standard mode?

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I hate to tell you. I had to do it too.

For standard, you must completely finish the reports section for Aqua, Ventus, and Terra. You must collect all the reports, commands, enemy profiles and whatever else. After you collect them, a mouse insignia will appear. For example, produce all commands and the commands section will gain an insignia. You must have all the insignias under the report section to complete the report section.

For example: Start Menu-Reports
    Get all Mickey Insignia

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Easy mode - Impossible to unlock the Blank Points video.
    Normal mode - Have 100% completion with all three character's journals. Not too difficult, just extremely time consuming.
    Expert mode or Critical mode - Simply beat the game.

I don't think playing any specific difficulty prevents you from unlocking it a different way. I originally played the game on normal mode. After a while I played through critical mode, beat it, and unlocked the video.

4. jenrai

jenrai New Member

If I finish my last story with Aqua on proud mode with all reports would I be able to unlock it easier.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't know. I'd assume you have to beat every storyline on the same difficulty for it to count.

6. Angel

Yeah.

I'm pretty sure if you beat Aqua on Proud and finish the final episode. You have to finish Ventus and Terra's stories on Proud.

7. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

well i originaly played on proud on all stories so that explains how i got the secret ending

8. Joekyure

Joekyure New Member

Critical Mode is amazing.. Someone needs to play with me online so I can finish the last arena battle.

9. Angel

BBS doesn't go online only AD Hoc!

10. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Just do proud mode right away, the only tough parts are the secret bosses anyway.