• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cervente, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Cervente

Cervente New Member

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here. They didn't fly into space, storm a beach or bring back gold! No, sir, we did! It's you and me against the world, son! Beancounter said I couldn't fire a man just for being in a wheelchair - did it anyway, ramps are expensive. The average human male is about 60% water. Far as we're concerned that's a little extravagant. So if you feel a bit dehydrated in this next test, that's normal. We're gonna hit you with some jet engines and see if we can't get you down to 20 or 30%. Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! By the way, That's not a panel; that's a crusher. We sell those too. Hey You. Yes you, box your stuff, out the front door, parking lot, car, goodbye.

Now before I forget, Welcome to my thread.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? That is... um... how can I say it... ... ... ?_? May someone please help me figure out the word for this kind of intro thread? And anyways, I am the GRAND! Summoner Brandon. God Bless Cervente.

3. candyman17

candyman17 New Member

Lemons, huh? I am more of a fan of Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  4. Noir

Noir

UNACCEPTABLEEEEEE!!
    Lemon Grab from Adventure Time. Yes..

Alright, is this a welcome thread? I hear you are too much of a newbie. Welcome and enjoy your time here.

5. Cervente

Cervente New Member

Uhm. What?

. . . What? Too much a newbie? o,0 And yes. If you read the final sentence, I'm somewhat greeting. xD

No, this is not from Adventure Time. I've never seen it. Those were quotes meshed together from the game Portal 2, person saying being Cave Johnson. Cave stands as my favorite game person.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Wow, This is new.... Never seen an intro like this before..... Anyway, I'm Knight. others call me Matsuda, i don't care what you call me.

7. Noir

Noir

Alcatraz is my most favorite military character, thumbs up.
    I think you are really intelligent, try making some stories, theories or poems.

8. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

When life gives me lemons, I mix it into a citrus flavored carbonated beverage.

9. 8-Bit

8-Bit New Member

LEMONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's random, why cuz I was drinking lemonade when I saw this...
    Welcome to the site, make sure you survive the wrath of the Mods

10. Cervente

Cervente New Member

I have no fear of Moderators. I've ran around twelve of these Role play forums. Believe me- Admins are more to fear than Moderators. Admins have to deal with aggravating Moderators as well as those idiotic members that pop up.

@VanitasXVentus: I agree, I am a freakin' genius. And quite cocky about it, as you can tell from that previous sentence. Well, I'm a genius creatively. I've been RolePlaying since I was twelve (Six years.) I've written 36 short stories, 74 comics, and drawn 15 avatars for other people. I can't do my own; it's very difficult because I'm always changing things.

I already have my setting all set up and ready to go. I'm just debating on whether I want to post it. No one has been mature enough to use it, so I pull it down quite often. I want so badly for it to live so that I can write an actual book using the setting. I just want to see what sort of reactions and events will happen.

The one thing that pisses me off more than ANYTHING else in a Role play, is how uncreative a first post is. I can tell the maturity of the author by their first post.
    As an example: Sleeping in a tree. Falling from the sky. Running from some sort of "Monster" and expecting EVERYONE to play along. Destroying things. Causing havoc. GOD MODDING. [[Note, in my Roleplays I do kill people off if they're failing miserably. I keep things realistic. (No, I don't use time frames. Those RPs rarely survive.)]] I like to begin my roleplays as an average day. No major events happening, except if it's a festival that I begin or et cetera. I'll rant more when I find more to rant on.
    Thank you for the compliment, by the way.

11. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a nice time here.

12. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Very....unusual.
    Welcome to KHPlanet Cervente. Hope to see you around in the forums and stay active.