• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Something strange . . . (Kairi & Xion)

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by SoulzD4wn, Nov 20, 2011.

1. SoulzD4wn

SoulzD4wn New Member

I found this just a couple days ago after replaying my games and realized that near the ending of 358/2 Days where Xion is about to fade, it shows her shell that she had. Funny thing is, this was shown in the KH2 Opening where the younger Kairi is sitting on the beach.

I know for a fact that Xion and Kairi are related because Xion has partial bits of appearance implemented into her creation. But seeing this is just a little bit strange to me. How did Xion get this in the first place?

It's been awhile since I've touched 358/2 days so I'm at a halt for the moment.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Opening [HQ] - YouTube - PAUSE AT 0:46
    The Saddest scene in ALL of Kingdom Hearts - YouTube - PAUSE AT 2:39

2. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

You know when Roxas collapses? Xion collects shells and puts them on his pillow everyday she gets them from Destiny Island and when Xion collapses you see Roxas putting shells on her pillow you see him placing the shell she leaves behind on her pillow

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  3. Hatori

Hatori New Member

I'm not sure about that last part. Xion isn't a Nobody, she is a Replica puppet. She looks different to other people from their perspectives, so she looks a lot like Kairi to Roxas since he is Sora's Nobody. To Saix, he sees her as a faceless puppet because that is how he veiws her, as a puppet to do the bidding of the Organization.

4. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Yeah... I don't think Xion is related to Kairi. Namine is Kairi's Nobody(I think).

5. Hatori

Hatori New Member

That's right. Namine came into being when Kairi lost her heart in KH1

6. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

You say that Xion isn't really related to Kairi.... I don't know though.

We dont know very much from Xion but she looks alot like Kairi! Only the hair and the coat and the personalities are different.

And Xion was created from Sora's memories about Kairi...Yes I think Xion is more related to Sora because it were his memories..

But I think Xion had dreams about Kairi, just like Roxas had dreams about Sora. Xion asked Riku about Kairi in KH 358/2 days....

So..I think Kairi and Xion have a sort of bound with eachother...but Xion has a better bound with Sora and Namine has a better bound with Kairi ('cause in KH they meet eachother)....and Xion sees Sora in KH3D....

So that's my opinion about it...