• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Maybe a Theory?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Answer Man, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

I find it very weird that Roxas and Ven play the same way(control wise minus how they hold there keyblades) act the same way, dress the same way, and all the other stuff. I know its because there connected to sora but even sora acts a bit different from them. And when it comes to Vantias im thinkin he looks like sora either because they wanted to F with are heads or just because Sora and Ven have been connected for so long and when MX took the darkness out of Ven he took a part of sora with him. There hearts werent connected at the time like they are now but they were close, thats why Ven heart/light was healed in the beginning. In my eyes in KH3(whenever it comes out) MX is going to Explain something much deeper than Kingdom Hearts, Deeper then his plans in the BBS. He would have his memories from his Heartless and Nobody so with all that knowledge he must have figured something out that has to do more with just the Keyblades locking and unlocking doors. And the biggest twist would be seeing Terra, Aqua, Ven, Sora, Riku, Roxas, Namine, Kiari, even Mickey, all together Inside the true Kingdom Hearts. Which is why you would be able to see Roxas and Namine.
    Im just thinkin KH3 is gonna bring EVERYBODY together that we've seen. (Main people mostly)
    And ending with Sora holding the strongest Keyblade there is.
    (I know makes no sense at all hecks throw Xion in there hehe not likely)

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I don't see how Roxas and Ventus play the same way. Ventus's moves are unique. Sora, Roxas, and Ventus do have similarities in attacks.

Somewhat!

Ventus makes friends with everyone; he meets. Sora as well.
    Sora's heart supplemented Ventus's broken parts. Because of this Vanitas appearance became Sora's.

I believe more or less. Master Xehanort has been planning for this moment in advance. Indeed, he is going to surprise us.