• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Princess Peach vs Zelda

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 7, 2012.

Which Nintendo Princess do you Prefer?

1. Peach! She's just Peachy!

14.3%
  2. Zelda. So wise...

47.6%
  3. None

14.3%
  4. XD I prefer Samus.

23.8%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Super Mario and the Legend of Zelda are popular games. I also love the two princesses, Peach and Zelda. Peach is... Peachy with her star power and Zelda is just mature with wisdom. Still, which princess is your favorite or believe that you think should deserve to have some more respect?

Now as for me, I choose Zelda. I love Peach too but Peach ends up becoming a Damsel in Distress WAY too much even though she has fighting abilities. Zelda can get kidnap too but not as much as Peach and she was more helpful to Link with her powers, including the Triforce of Wisdom, changing her appearance, and can possess phantoms.

Attached Files:

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

After having played through and beaten Skyward Sword, Zelda is the clear winner.

Although out of all the possible poll options, why Samus? She's incredibly badass (More so than either Zelda or Peach), but she isn't really one to be put up for this poll.

3. EtherealSummoner

XD Samus was just a comedy relief. Nothing else. But anyways, I prefer Zelda anyways even when I play any Super Smash game, including online. I main with Zelda and Peach but more so with Zelda.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Zelda no contest. I never took a liking to Peach because I barely see her. As a child, I played multiple Mario games and usually she was in some kind of danger. Even in smash bros, I didn't touched her character. Zelda on the other hand. Help me as Shiek and she was very helpful.

5. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Zelda. Period.

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'd have to go with Zelda as well. While she gets captured more than her fair share of the time, she's also shown herself, throughout the Zelda series, to be more than capable of eluding such a fate. And in the games, she's just way more than some woman for the man to go off and rescue. She has wisdom to offer to her hero, and in some cases plots to bring down the villain in her own way.

She's got more guts and more smarts.

7. EtherealSummoner

You should give Peach a try. She is actually a powerful character in my opinion. Still, the only time that you ever see Peach become active is when it is either a Mario Sports game or The Thousand Year Old Door game or Super Mario Bros. 2.

8. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i dont care for the princesses nor did i ever care for link or mario. I love nintendo games but they didnt just intrigue me as much as other games.

9. Luke

Luke Member

Zelda is badass and peach is comical

Badass > comical

10. EtherealSummoner

I find it funny how a lot of people start wondering why I never use Sheik and start laughing about me using Zelda up to the point where I am actually winning. XD Zelda > Sheik to the point where she can actually KO better than Sheik even though she can fly off the stage faster than Sheik while Zelda > Peach in range and stunning and a defense skill against projectiles.

11. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

Peach, only because her badass vibe powers

12. EtherealSummoner

Zelda: 6. Peach: 2. Just totalling up the votes since some people tend to forget to vote. ??? And what kind of vibe does Peach gives to you?

13. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

I literally mean her vibes in the game super princess peach.

14. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

....Zelda...

15. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Princess Peach all the way.
    When I was younger I idolized her, when I play Super Smash Bro Melee she's my second favourite character (Pikachu owns all), and she's my worst enemy in Mario Party. <I'm a big Mario fan, so he's my go-to>
    Zelda's great, she's more or less a damsel in distress, but she's not terrible. Peach, however, take the pink frosting off of the cake.

16. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Nah. If Peach becomes a plumber then maybe.

Seriously, I don't understand what is her power or skill

17. EtherealSummoner

XD She is better at baking than she is at fighting. When it comes to fighting... "DX AAAH! Mariiiooooooooooo............."

-___- Are you serious? <_> Just give her a try. Play her in her wedding dress or something. Doesn't matter. Zelda stuns Peach with her magic.

18. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Samus Ftw Brandon XD, but honestly Zelda is only awesome as her ninja boy counterpart and Peach bakes cakes and falls using an umbrella... Samus actually KILLS things.

19. EtherealSummoner

Zelda also kills. Besides, last time I remember, Samus without her suit sucks. Zelda also has some other disguises too, one is in her form as Tetra and when she is actually herself, she can possess a monster (Which game is that, I do not remember).

20. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Have you ever played a Metroid game? Let alone one of the few games with her outside of her suit? She doesn't suck. She's still more capable than Zelda or Peach, suit or not.