• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's Your Favorite Drive Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Feb 5, 2010.

Your Favorite Drive Form

1. Valor Form

22.8%
  2. Wisdom Form

13.0%
  3. Master Form

14.1%
  4. Final Form

50.0%
  5. Limit Form

10.9%
  6. Anti Form

26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sebring

Sebring New Member

^I agree with this

2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

i still like anti.

3. DanielDragonflame

DanielDragonflame New Member

I like all forms but Anti-Form. Why Anti-Form? I just don't like it in experience and it takes away all your drive gauges.

(I didn't know about Limit Form until now. Judging by the appearance and skills of Limit Form, it looks good in my case to level it up, if I had Final Mix.)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-.- Final Form is so powerful that it will become overrated reaaal soon. No doubt that I like it too.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well I have my anti form to the point where it can't be beat! My HP is as high as it can go, my defence is great so Anti's low defence don't afect me much, and my strangth is so high that when I use anti's high attack that it anialates my foe's. all in all I have put a strong strategy around anti.

6. Lychai

Lychai New Member

Anti. I like the risk ♥

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yes! Another for the cause!!!

8. Stolz

Stolz New Member

Final Form. Because you flyyy ~

9. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Final Form aswell,
    the moves are awesome and the outfit is AWESOME *drools*

10. Light&dark

I agree with the outfit

11. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Of course Final Form. Even Xemnas has one. It must be good.

12. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

dosen't mean it's always the best...

13. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I generally like all the forms,though Wisdom gets the least use (that I can choose) because I generally only use Cure magic,along with some Thunder magic cause I like it.

My pick for favorite is Anti just because it is what I think they should have let as do in KH,play as a heartless for a bit.One that can fight atleast. Helps that the fighting style is much different from the other ones do to the claws.

I will agree that Final is the strongest,though it makes me wonder whats going to happen next game to keep you from using it at the begining,if the forms are there at all.

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I heard that they won't be but you never know.

15. Wumal

Wumal New Member

I like Wisdom form you shoot your keyblade like a gun and you glide.

16. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I didn't ever get into using the different forms in Kingdom Hearts II (I did dabble with some of them, but never to an extreme.) I'm hoping to replay the game soon and try them out a little bit more this time around.

That being said, whenever I did choose to use a form, my personal favourite was 'Valor Form.' It was the easiest one for me to use compared to Wisdom Form, Master Form etc (I couldn't get the hang of those drive forms, but probably because I didn't put enough effort into it >_< ) It was easy to level up Valor Form, and I found it useful when I was fighting against some bigger bosses, such as Demyx.

I'd like to give the other drives another try, but I always did use Valor Form, so I'd have to admit that it was my favourite.

17. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

I liked Wisdom Form. Many reasons why. 1. Is because it was obviously cool he was gliding. 2. He shot stuff out the keyblade. 3. It felt *free* in a sense. 4. i didnt ever use any of the other forms much because they felt overpowered. For some reason i dont like forms with alot of power. And plus i love magic. Always have.

18. Oleander

Oleander New Member

I couldn't have said this better myself. My thoughts exactly ;)

19. Light&dark

Excatly what I was going to say about It!

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- Try telling that to the 40 people who chose Final Form. Overrated and overpowered. :mad: And Valor Form does not even allow magic users like me and Corb to use magic Purpy so it is a no from me.