• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What changes would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I'd like to here from my forum. in a detailed paragraph or 2 list what you would like to see on KHP. changes wise.

More forums? more avatars more content Lets hear it.

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

I think that we should be able to mess with our titles before we have 1000 posts.

3. NeRo

So what limit would you say? 500?

4. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

500 Sounds good to me

5. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Upgraded Pm limit DX Mine hits 100 two days after emptying it.

And 500 sounds reasonable enough.

6. NeRo

i say that because we have to reserve something for those that actually hit 1000 post. its good for forum activity.

7. Taboo Sho

That's true. What about avatar size upgrade? That can be the 1000 post upgrade.

8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Already is. Hm. I think there should be more awards. we have very few and it would bring a little more activity i'm sure. Hm. Maybe some new "skins" for the site. The ones we have now, can get rather boring. More types of competitions (quizzes, roleplay, traditional showcase, gfx, etc.) Oh and more art on the main site and what not.

A few more forums may be nice. sports/etc.
    Contest for for who can get their art for the new site banner (BOTM- Banner of the Month)
    well, the well has run dry, but those are my suggestions. oh and one more thing.
    [STAFF AND VET ONLY CHAT BOX!!!]

9. Taboo Sho

You aren't Staff or Vet yet Zol xD besides that's what Messenger is for.

But that Banner of The Month sounds like an excellent idea.

10. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

i know i'm not, its just a good idea. :p
    and plus chat boxes provide a much faster form of communication.

11. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I like to focus on the main site. We should get more people interested in it. I don't like how the articles are set up. Maybe it should be arranged differently. Anyway, the main site should have some Kingdom Hearts skin. Content filled pages. Some cool Kingdom Hearts icons. More Kingdom Hearts themed.

12. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

This?
    seconded

:D

13. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I was thinking we could have Fan Fiction of the Month competition. It could help convince people to bring out their artistic abilities and creative skills

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

You know mine, but I'll repeat some...
    -competition
    -main site: coming soon on TD's end
    -change Other RPG games to Square Enix adding Square Enix News,
    Games(with sub categories for Square Games) and Final Fantasy would stay as is.
    -Move RPG games forums to sub forum under gaming
    -Other things(site look, chat box) is more of a TD change

I also want to disagree with lowering elite to 500 because 500 is fairly easy to get as 1000 as an elite is supposed to be a challenge.

15. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

this. 500 is incredibly easy.

16. Taboo Sho

I suppose you make a valid point there Destiny, what's the requirement for Vet?

17. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

^ 2000 posts.

I was wondering if we could up the account security as well
    -Making it where if you're logged in on one computer/laptop/PS3, and you log in somewhere else, you're automatically logged out of the previous location
    -Personal info question if you forgot your account name or someone tries hacking into your account

18. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I think it upgrades to 500 after becoming either a Vet or an Elite.

As for a change I'd like to see, I would like to see the vBExperience thing up and running properly (I can never remember if it was mentioned somewhere that it has to be paid for or not).

19. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Maybe perhaps some kind of chat or some sort, OH more customization to your profile, like Zol said, more skins. Another thing we should have are like roleplay clans, like an Organization 13 clan, which specializes on mattering with your own roleplay level. Or even a Restoration Committee clan, Kingdom Hearts clan which has one Sora, one Riku, one Kairi, one Namine, one of each character in kingdom hearts, each person roleplaying as the character would have to have atleast approx 300 or 500 posts.

20. Taboo Sho

We do it's called Social Groups