• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What changes would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Woah woah boss! Will the thread allow us to vote on colors or what?

2. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Make your own visitor messages count as posts!!!!

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Absolutely not. We'd never get any posts that way, and we are low on threads and activity as it is currently. What we need is something that can bring in more members and have them post, not converse over vms for hours without doing a damn thing on the forums themselves.

When suggesting ideas please think about the forum as a whole, not how it will effect you individually.

Thanks.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Is it possible for us to give out how many rep points we want to give them out of how much rep power we have. XD You see... me, Desert and Nicole/Destiny are up there and even if we want to rep someone for something that actually deserves a 2 or a 3, our rep power gives them the whole bag.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Enable HTML Codes on all forums!

It's easier for me!

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I must agree. I hand out nearly 20 rep points when I rep, and because of it I barely/never rep people.

7. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

I agree as well, maybe we could have rep setting or function that allows us to give less or more rep points to different people? Maybe it could work for people, maybe not.

8. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

I'm about 99% sure rep doesn't work that was on vBulletin forums

9. Noir

Noir

I said some suggestion that we could have an Award/Emblem system and some stuff of that
    I also agree listening some music/video in one's profile. You guys could support YouTube. I really want those, and on some other site's profiles I love putting these.
    Or maybe, if it's too slow loading the profile or the video, options are the key.

Make some title colors or maybe fonts. It would look amazing.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  10. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

I don't know if this makes sense but maybe an announcement bar. In that bar it could side scroll or just display one. It would have any major news. Sometimes I don't see those important threads.