• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

X-Men: First Class

Talk about an amazing movie; I had been waiting for quite some time to watch this one and have finally got the chance to see it. I thought it was fabulous, the entire storyline was well executed and it pulled me right in. At first I thought that I might have to shield my eyes because it starts out in the World War II Germany phase, but it was good to see that it wasn't a main focal point, however, it was important to the story. (I'm not going to lie, I have a hard time stomaching WW II movies for obvious reasons.) In general, it was great to watch and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Good to know. I was a little skeptical on whether or not I wanted to watch this one |:

2. Bonechill

Bonechill New Member

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Awesome Hobbit action right there.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Horrible Bosses: This movie was hilarious. There were parts where I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard. Yep.

4. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

does it count if you only watched the first 20 mins? if so I guess it would be The Raven. That's $20 I'm not getting back (paid for 2 tickets) The movie was just too grisly for my tastes. I couldn't handle all the bloody, gory, murders that they actually SHOW.

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Horrible Bosses. Many LOLs to be had

6. Nisra

Nisra New Member

Hunger games: Amazing. Would happily see it a million times.

7. Noir

Noir

The Avengers

The movie was amazing, lot of action, explaining and some funny moments.
    Hulk was great and funny in this movie, making any enemy like a toy smashing it to death.
    The others were cool too.
    Was better than I thought it would be.

8. Kitty

The Avengers:

For the most part, I thought the movie was awesome. I liked the way all of the characters were included. It never felt like any one character was taking over the film, and I enjoyed their interactions. The action was really badass, too. My one complaint isn't even the fault of the movie, but it did take away from my enjoyment quite a bit. I saw this at the drive-in, and something about how the screen works, or something, I'm not really sure, makes the scenes in films that are shot at night or in dark spaces REALLY dark. There were scenes, particularly in the first half of the movie, that I could only just barely make out characters' faces. So, I'm planning to go to a real movie theater in a few weeks after the craze has died down and see it again properly. And I also need to rewatch Captain America and Thor, because I had forgot some apparently important stuff.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I saw it last night in the theater. Trust me, being in a theater won't help those scenes much. Although it might have been difficult for me to see due to watching it in 3D.

But yeah, as Kitty said, the movie is awesome. Mark Ruffalo (The guy who played as Bruce Banner) did a better job at it than I expected. Still bummed out that Edward Norton didn't play as Bruce Banner, but not enough to have let it ruin the movie for me. And as always, Robert Downey Jr. did a wonderful performance.

10. Kitty

That is really disappointing to hear, though I do think a lot of my problem was the screen, because I'd seen a few clips online of some of the scenes I couldn't see well at the theater (like the SPOILER Thor/Iron Man brawl END SPOILER) and everything was a lot clearer. But hell, I still want to see the movie again anyway, because it really was great.

I agree, and I thought there was just the right amount of him in it, too. I was a little worried that he might take over the whole thing and that all of the rest of the avengers would be just crammed in there, but there really was a nice balance, I thought. Hell, they even made Black Widow relevant and badass, and I thought she was pretty uninteresting in Iron Man 2.

Last movie I watched was some Super Friends made-for-tv movie or some crap that my nephew wanted to rent. Superman and friends from the glorious 1970s. It was pretty dreadful.

11. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

Last Night I watched Underworld Awakening. I loved the movie except for the fact that i wanted Michael- the original hybrid to come out and woop the Experimented Lycan. Other than that i enjoyed the movie mucho. And Evanescence Linkin Park and Lacuna Coil on the Soundtrack for The movie

12. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Mean Girls

It was my first time watching that movie and it's sad to say that I actually enjoyed it. It was funny at some points, a little inappropriate at others, but nonetheless I still liked it. I would probably watch it again months from now; however, we'll see about that. I just don't understand the concept of getting hit by a bus (?) Like really, how did they come up with that one.

13. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

CandyMan

A classic tale and my childhood horror movie. Very similar to the tale of Bloody Mary, a urban legend. Stare at a mirror and repeat his name 5x times "CandyMan" and they say. He'll appear with a hook as a hand. Killing the people who brought him forth. His story is quite simple. CandyMan was born a son of a slave. Married a white lady who gets pregnant. CandyMan was captured in a plantation. The people removed his hand and replaced it with a hook then smeared honey on his body and was stung to death by bees.

Must Watch for Classic Horror Lovers. (Just don't say his name in front of a mirror. You'll be sorry!)
    CANDYMAN!!!

14. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Underworld Awakening
    This was the first time I've ever watched an "Underworld" movie and It was good! At first I was like "Whats the heck Is this?" But then I started watching It more and I think I kinda understood what was going on! Now I just need to watch the first one!

15. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

FFVII-Advent Children

16. Jayce77

Jayce77 New Member

James Bond in Man with the Golden Gun

17. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Tron Legacy. Fantastic soundtrack by Daft Punk made the whole movie what it was for me. It is in my top five favorite movies of all time.

18. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Fast Five. can't wait for the 6th one

19. Jayce77

Jayce77 New Member

My Man! Right there with ya. TL was super fun. One of the few movies I actuall enjoyed in 3D.

20. Kitty

Please add more to your posts than just a title from now on. Share a little of your thoughts on the movie. XD

Last movie I watched was X-Men: First Class. And I'm still just so in love with this movie, it's crazy.