• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

So it seems that FF13-3 is already being discussed

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Kodakliv, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

One of the Directors of FF13-2 has been discussing alot lately on the next chapter FF13. 13-3 looks like it will be on our way. If only they would finish FF13 Versus first :(

So what would you like to see in FF13-3?

I hope to see more Lightning, Hope, Fang and Vanillie.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I can already see that there will be a trilogy just from what I have researched on. They already have FF XV online out I think.

3. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I knew that there was going to be a 13-3 just because of no original FF13 characters as playable in 13-2 and it was a story focusing on Serah and Noel.

4. I hope Noel isn't in it at all, or he dies in it. xD That would make my day if he died in it! >:3 I really don't like him AT ALL.

5. EtherealSummoner

Noel is going to be in the next one. I promise you. He will. All depends as to how they are going to start off the beginning of FFXIII-3 and as to which ending they are going to continue after (Which I am assuming is the real main ending).

6. I can dream, can't I? xD
    I just wish he would die though! >w< lol He annoys the hell outta me...

7. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

ya know i really didnt enjoy 13-2 i really dont want another one. Not excited.

8. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I'm kind of like you, I thought his story was boring, and well I miss my Fang :( Maybe he could die early on fighting against Caius and then the old FF13 team comes into play.

9. EtherealSummoner

Lightning will just take back the spotlight again. Still, if it becomes another FFVII rage, then I am glad that my desire to have a PS3 and/or a XBox 360 did not come true and I will thank God for it. -_- We do not need another one of those.

10. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

I feel like it has the potential to become another FF7 Rage, i mean they have had alot of spotlight on them. There fan base has gotten pretty wide even for a FF thing.

11. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I don't think that FF13 will be a craze like FF7. I'm sure they just wanna end the story strong and be done with it. They have alot more projects to work on anyways.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

That's not gonna happen. Versus XIII is going to be the last of all the FFXIII games.

Really? You don't even want to find out about what happens after all the stuff in XIII-2?

13. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

if it ever comes out >_> sorry for being rude its just they've been working on the game for nearly 7 years and all they showed us was a trailer last year. The game looks amazing, but I'm honestly starting to give up hope for 13 versus. TGS will be the last stand for me, if we don't get anything from TGS this year then I'm probably just going to stop caring about the game.