• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

13 Darkness, 7 Light discussion

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by ADogX, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I see. Desert and Zenrot are right

"The armored form of someone who wished to protect Sora as darkness closed in. But the armor itself was also mantled in darkness, and posed a serious threat to Riku."

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I didn't compare time magic to time travel.
    Not looking at where the story will inevitably go. If Nomura wanted Donald or Goofy to go against Xehanort, he could very well add them as one of the seven lights and it would make perfect sense.

What are you talking about?

No he said.
    He narrowed the list to just keyblade wielders. There are clearly more than seven guardians of light.

Again they don't need a keyblade to forge the X-Blade.
    Your assuming he would have been lost forever. Riku has been in countless Darkness and returned back safely.

Even after the armor was destroyed, Sora stilled faded into the darkness. In the armor's effort to protect Sora, it failed.
    ? It was an attack. Right before the heart reaches Sora. It collided with fire (sounds like his chakrams) and Sora is still sitting on the pedestal then the next scene you see Lea carrying Sora. Maybe you should watch it again.

Just to prove a point and save time. I've taken images from the scene on my phone. As you can see in the first image, the heart impacts with fire (sounds like his chakrams) then in the debris. You can still see that Sora is sitting. I haven't taken a picture of it but when it switches to Xemnas and Mickey. You can still see Sora's leg. Then after Mickey says "He made it" and Xemnas says "You". Then Axel appears with Sora in hand. He didn't block it with his body!
    Resampled_2012-08-18_08-51-29_2631.jpg

Resampled_2012-08-18_08-52-06_912.jpg

Resampled_2012-08-18_08-52-31_6721.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Wait a minute... there is a possibility that one of the members will be a replica made from the Replica Program.

4. Angel

Yup that's exactly what I believe. Replica Riku would most likely be one. If in fact that was him in Prankster's Paradise.

1. Master Xehanort
    2. Young Xehanort
    3. Xehanort the Apprentice
    4. Ansem
    5. Xemnas
    6. Xigbar
    7. Isa
    8. Vanitas
    9. Replica Riku
    This is my list anyway.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

But the Replica Riku has been destroyed. I do not believe that he is coming back at all... unless they make to to where they take the manga part as to where he is revived and is trying to find himself. Other than that, I don't think that the Riku Replica is ever coming back.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Xemnas was destroyed. Vanitas was destroyed. Ansem was almost entirely destroyed.

7. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Was Repliku destroyed? I don't think so. I don't think he ever had a conclusive "destroyed" ending. I think he could very well be out there. granted my memory is foggy, I could be wrong. I'm going to look into this.

Update: Repliku wasn't destroyed, he walked out at the end of Sora's ending in KH CoM.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  8. Angel

He was entirely destroyed when Ansem the Wise machine exploded freeing Riku

9. Desert Warrior

Riku killed Repliku. Riku's part of CoM begins while Sora is already moving through Castle Oblivion and it ends after Sora is asleep. Basically, Sora goes to sleep, Namine offers to seal Riku's memories to get rid of Ansem, Axel convinces Repliku to kill Riku to become the real thing, and then Riku kills Repliku.

Forgot about that part.

10. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Ohh right, forgot about that part. Been so long since I played that game...

11. Angel

It doesn't really matter since the Xehanorts brought there were from different times.

That was in fact Replica Riku. A puppet leading a puppet. Riku pretty much confirms it when he speaks.

12. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I've been thinking, maybe the final Darkness is Dulor/Luxord. He was one of the 4 remaining Organization members, and was completely loyal. In fact, has the 3rd last left. Not to mention, he's Nomura's favorite member

13. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

It's worth noting in the KH:3D opening, there are 7 keyblade wielders who stand opposed to Master Xehanort as it ends. Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, and Roxas. Foreshadowing? Maybe, but worth looking at either way.

14. Alan Smithee

Alan Smithee Member

Out of the 4 (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene), Luxord is my favorite.

15. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

He was like an old pimp form of Axel, meaning I like him also, I wonder if the 7 Lights will become 8 including Kairi o.o

16. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Well Kairi is a princess so she is already a Light technically. But i dont think she will have the power fight any old Org. members or versions of MX. Maybe her training with Riku and Yin Sid will make her strong like Aqua. Hopefully she will be able to fight though.

17. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne New Member

The only darknesses confirmed are,
    Master Xehanort
    Xemnas
    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
    Young Xehanort
    Saix (Isa)
    Xigbar (Braig)
    6 unkown and 1 spot needing to be filled. Xigbar is likely up to something though and Saix still has the whole Lea storyline that pretty much anything could be done with.
    Marluxia and Larxenne are probably not possible considering that they betray the organization.(Though i would like to see their somebodies)
    Luxord as stated above is actually a likely candidate. He was one of the few remaining members. He even downright accepted his role as a pawn in Days. There is actually no good reason to not have him. (Also Nomura's fav = D)
    Lastly we have Demyx. Some would argue that he is just a wimp with no use of returning (if this is the case i would still love to see his somebody at least make a minor appearance). Though he is an interesting character because he makes an instant transition from wimp to boss. He was also the only member to ever have claimed to have a heart (some would argue to mess with Sora, but as it turns out, is the truth). I would honestly love if his weakness was actually just a ploy and he has a chance to prove himself (as he attempted in Hollow Bastion.

18. Darkwhiz

Darkwhiz New Member

Sora can weild two keyblade remember one of them is Ventus and the other is his own.Which mean the list will most likely goes like this

Sora(That Given)
    Riku(Of Course)
    Kairi(Maybe)
    Aqua(Maybe)
    Ventus(Maybe)
    Terra(Maybe)
    Mickey Mouse(Of Course)

But I Think Lea is Possible.

For the Thirteen

Master Xenahort
    Xemas
    Younger Xenahort
    Ansem(Xenahort Heartless)
    Isa
    Braig

Dark Riku(When Ansem Takes over His Heart)

Terra-Xenahort
    Vanitas

19. Angel

Switch Lea with Terra and I think you have it!

20. Desert Warrior

Why? It makes sense that Terra would be one of them.

If you consider that the people Mickey listed to Xehanort as being the 7 lights (For the purpose of this part of the discussion and for simplicity let us stick with keyblade wielders being the only ones who can be the 7 lights), then that automatically makes Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ven, and Aqua as 6 out of 7 lights. Which leaves the open spot to 3 options (I would say 4, but nobody remembers Xion). These three options being Kairi, Roxas, or Lea. Out of those three I would say that (At the time of the conversation) Kairi was the most likely. While Mickey didn't know of Yen Sid wanting to train Kairi, Roxas has the problem of being inside Sora and Lea had the problem of nobody knowing he actually had a keyblade at the time.

Admittedly I feel as though the odds are high that the people who make up the 7 lights can change and therefore aren't stuck to 7 specific people (Due to something such as one of the 7, i.e. Terra, being out of commission due to whatever reason).

But if the list is unchanging and will always be 7 specific people, Mickey's and Xehanort's conversation points to Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Ven, and Aqua as being 6 of the 7.