• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AquasSacrifice, Feb 24, 2013.

1. AquasSacrifice

AquasSacrifice New Member

So I'm new, just checking things out here. I do notice that you guys really are in dire need of an editor for your front page, there are so many grammatical errors and spelling errors it's sad. :eek:

Either way, name's John, my sig is of Rikka Takanashi from Chu2. I'm an avid KH fan, yadda yadda yadda.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Enjoy your stay, read the rules and most of all, have fun.
    I thought you were a girl before I knew you were a boy.

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Hey John, are you originally from KH3.org?

4. AquasSacrifice

Thanks for the welcome.

And depends on who's asking?

5. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I'm Vox

Its a pleasure.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ermh before I go and hire anybody I judge based off of who they are as a person and in your case, how well they write on the forums. May want to check over your own post there, good friend.

I do notice, please it should be "I did notice" and what is this? Your entire post is in slang, not quite appealing as a potential editor.

Anyways, I think I may warn you that you should take a much better look at our forums rules, learn them, memorize them, and please be obedient to them. After all of that is accomplished please do go and enjoy yourself.

7. AquasSacrifice

Whoa, I wasn't asking to be the editor. I was just stating that someone needs to at least go in there and fix Sqaure to Square.

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The only person with the ability to do so is the site owner, and while we're all well aware a lot needs fixed, we find ourselves unable to give a hard enough kick to the pants to get it done. But thanks for pointing it out, and welcome to the site.

9. AquasSacrifice

No problem, what your site owner MIA?

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I was sweating there. I thought that I had misspelled something. But, yeah our Site owner is MIA. I guess that is a way to put it.

11. Cameron

Cameron New Member

lol, Destiny's getting pissed off for nothing yet again.

And let's keep it a mystery but I think I know who you are. Welcome mate. ;3

12. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

hey welcome enjoy the Forums. I hope you stick around.

13. AquasSacrifice

Well lets just go ahead and say I am from the other site, which isn't really hard to figure out, seeing as this username was once my username over there. So yeh, oh and I know people like Mrs. Destiny up there. Though without people like that, life would be boring.