• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A wild Xiaimine says hello!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xiaimine, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

Hello, my name is Kristyn. I also go by Xiaimine or Xia.
    I believe I was on KHP at one point, but it's been a long time and I wouldn't even know my old user.
    I've also been on many other KH forums, especially Kingdom Hearts Media, which is currently inactive (on KHM I've been known as Xiaimine, Kairi, Boxxybabee, Rawr! Me is Monster., and Rikku!).
    It's been a long time since being active on a forum since KHM has become inactive, but I was hoping to make friends again within the KH fan community.
    But anyway, about me:
    • I am 20 years old and live in Georgia, USA with my fiance.
    • I like anime, but don't watch too many series. Some favorites are: xxxHolic, Shingeki no Kyojin, Gurren Lagann, Deadman Wonderland, and Death Note. I also enjoy some Ghibli films, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Black Rock Shooter.
    • I really enjoy reading. I'm currently reading Fuse from the Pure Trilogy by Julianna Baggott, Survival In Auschwitz: If This is a Man by Primo Levi, and Ghost Among Us by Jame Van Praagh. I enjoy books involving sci-fi elements but are also partially believable, information on World War II, information on ghosts, and relatable ficition books about depression and other struggles. My favorite series is the Nightside series by Simon R. Green.
    • I'm an artist struggling to return to doing my art on a regular basis.
    • I love to play video games (of course), but don't always have the time. I'm slowly playing Catherine, Soul Caliber IV, and Eternal Sonata. Some favorites are Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, the Mario Party series, and the Animal Crossing series.
    • The only Kingdom Hearts game I did not enjoy was Birth by Sleep. I have not yet played Dream Drop Distance.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

3. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

Welcome welcome!
    Enjoy your stay~

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Welcome, it's so nice to see returning users. or rather new ones. I enjoyed BBS, i liked Ventus but who knows you might like it once KH2.5 comes out. In any case welcome to KHPlanet and i hope you make this your new home. If you have any questions or request feel free to PM me or any other staff member .

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

KHM, yeah, it's disappointing that Key isn't doing much, but we'll accept you!

These are like my favourite. I hope that they do a reboot of Deadman Wonderland!

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Such formatting. Very organization. Wow!

Memes aside, welcome to the forums. You'll fit in well here.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey welcome or welcome back to the site! Glad to see you jumping in and joining us, and I liked the organization of your intro. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site, if you need anything let me know, I'd be happy to help :)

8. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
    You were on KHM Angel, as Angel there as well right? (it's been so long even on there that I only remember a few people, mostly the ones that have been on KHM for many incarnations, sorry, but I think I remember you.)
    It is quite sad, but we all know if Key wants to work on it in the future that he has the support and power to bring it back, KHM never truly dies. I think all us adults with lives on there fail to be able to post much is huge part of the problem :<
    Also yes, a reboot would be lovely, all of us that failed to read the manga (and just got spoilers told to us) are missing out so much.

Wayward, or shall I say Doge, thank you :)

Also, thank you Destiny. :)

9. Angel

Yes ma'am! If you do remember me, then your amazing, because I barely posted! But yeah, your right! It never does. And if there is anything that I can do for you just say the word.

Ah. You live in Georgia. Me too. I live close to the Okefenokee Swamp.

10. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

*checks KHM right quick*
    Yes, I do remember you, but not for the reasons I thought. It seems we had had a bit of an argument over something personal in my life. But I'm assuming both of us forgot, but I would like to apologize. I'm sorry. I hope that the past can stay the past, and that on KHP we can get along just fine. :)

Also, ah I live near the Alabama border. So we're probably quite a bit from each other.

11. Noir

Noir

Welcome to the forums. According to the topic you must like Pokemon. Nice avatar by the way :)

12. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

Thank you and yes I enjoy pokemon.
    I'm not a huge fan, but I have played some of the games and enjoy the TCG. :3

13. Angel

Oh God, there's no telling what I've said. Anyway, there's no need to apologize. ^_^

14. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

I think we may have had such a disagreement because the way you say that, we sound similar. :p
    But yes, let's move on now.