• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

LOOK! Signature of the Week Themes/Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kitty, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'll give it a few more weeks, then start up again. I've been sick and had a sick kid, so I haven't been able to make anything, either. Maybe the middle of April will be a little better for people.

2. Kitty

Who's interested in restarting this?

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I'm all for it. I've been hoping this was coming soon.

4. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

I didn't even know this was here. It seems kind of cool-

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

great timing, Last 3 exams are tomorrow!

I am up for it! :D

6. Kitty

Well, I said mid-April, but then I forgot until yesterday. Yep, I'm a responsible chick.

I'll put the new sotw up on Saturday, since that's when I've always done it.

Edit: How idiotic is it that I keep seeing Oathkeeper's posts and thinking they're mine b/c she's wearing my sig? v_v

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  7. Kitty

Sotw 14 submission thread is now up.

8. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

Suggestion for a theme: sig pairs. You have to make two sigs that 'go' together as a pair. Best matched +/- best looking pair wins.

9. Kitty

^Sounds interesting.

Whippy's post reminds me: we need new themes!

10. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

How about another take on sig pairs? Rather than matching, they have to convey opposites. Not just two sigs thant don't match, that's not what I mean. There has to be a resoning behind it. Like a yin and yang sort of thing. They go to gether, but they're opposites. Does that make sense?

11. Kitty

Makes sense to me.

12. Kitty

If anyone is interested in taking this over from me, please let me know as soon as possible.

13. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

*cough* Well I shall help. But I can't make designs layouts like most people do for the SOTWs.

14. How do you make one of those?

15. Kitty

^That has nothing to do with this. Go away.

Darkslayers, if you want the running of the sotw, it's yours. Have at it. ^_^

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Ya know your attitude isnt very kind to others. and frankly it aint cool

making a signature is normally made through photoshop or any photo editing program there are lots of tutorials out there. if u need help staring out just pm me =] id be glad to help you

Tis what im here for.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  17. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Thank you Raiden. You can help too.:)

18. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well graphics is what i do. thats my profession i do it for a living literally lol in college thats how i make money.

19. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

If you are going to keep this going, Raiden, you should probably start one soon. Like on sunday tomorrow or something. Otherwise, it will die :(

20. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

OH NOES!!!! Don't let it die!
    Its like one of those things that grows on the site. Its like, if it dies the site will be missing something or something... *Starts a thirty minute speech about why you should not let Siggy of The Week Die* ... And Thats why you cant let it die! Someone who said theyd take over, PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!!!!
    :)
    LOL, The overreaction was a JK moment but seriously guys. Don't let it die... please.