• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Senario Will You Play As?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by DjC, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nagori

Nagori New Member

Haha nobody replied to my comment........ ~_~ I thought I was on a roll.

But yeah, about the antagonist, I suppose we'll find out in due time either way......

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I would probably start in whatever order that they appear in, just because I am that wierd.

3. Omega

Omega New Member

although ven and aqua are very mysterious to me and i want to find out quick, i would just start out with terra. he has this certain..... flair about him.

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I am looking forward to Aqua (hopefully) and Terra the most. Aqua seems to specialize in spells which is why I love her character. Powerful spells are epic. ;] And Terra is just badass.

5. queer

queer New Member

terra baby terra

6. nailthiskent

nailthiskent New Member

hrm having not seen the trailers I have no idea wat u people r talking about but I'd choose aqua first because everybody is thinking she is not part of the story but knowing square enix she will surprise us all and nebody notice the names aqua= water terra=earth ven=Idk might mean there favourite element or something like that

7. nailthiskent

nailthiskent New Member

hrm ven I looked on the internet and in dutch it means water and sora = wind and thats about all i noe so I suck yay aqua ftw

8. nailthiskent

nailthiskent New Member

Alright after fully considering the internet and nomura said statements I've learned that nomura described sora- sky kairi- sea and riku - land he then describes ven- wind aqua- water and terra-earth making a connection between three protagonists in the upcoming games and three protagonists in past games :cool::confused:

9. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

Id probably end up playing as terra first. But i thought i read somewhere that each scenario will have a different battle style. But im reallyl not sure where i read that.

10. keyblade

keyblade New Member

im gona play as ven first, hough i dont know mutch about bbs, i do know that ven is the closest to sora il get to playing as in bbs

11. Atreo Cael

Atreo Cael New Member

I'm gonna play as Ven first cause he's totally hot.. anyway..

I have a feeling that if BBS predates the other KH games that Terra could actually be Xeanort... you all saw the anger in his eyes.

But I think that they call Aqua mystery girl cause no one knows anything... well at least from what I've read anyway...

12. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I play the girl, cause Aqua could beat Ven hands down.

13. Eternal Chronos

Eternal Chronos New Member

Hmmmmm.. That's a hard one. I love all three of them, but I'd probably play as Terra, Aqua, and then Ven. Best for last!!!!

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Ven

Ya, Djc.. Ill play as ven because im a huge fan of roxas. Freaking awsome

15. drazil571

drazil571 New Member

okay ven is roxas. all this crap in birth by sleep was happening when sora turned into a heartless. and so on. so then roxas was created as a nobody when sora was a heartless

16. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ya... what u said, but interesting theory. U should make a thread to discuss this. Not bad

17. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

He should...Probablys Terra then Ven and then Aqua

18. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

ven!!!
    coz i like roxas:p

19. oliviaoutrageous!

oliviaoutrageous! New Member

Either Ven or Aqua. Ven because to me his scenario seems to be the most interesting, and yes, he's Roxas(<3333). Aqua because I've always wanted to play as a girl, and I highly doubt if shes one of the three knights she'll be weak.

Terra... eh.... kinda freaks me out tbh ahaha. So thats why I'm playing him last no matter what :p

20. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I'm going to play Ven first^_^ then Aqua, then Terra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.