• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

marluxia or zexion?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by heartless riku, Jul 13, 2008.

who is better

1. Zexion

47.5%
  2. Marluxia

52.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He is better than Zexion. Zexion can't even do anything.

2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i'll settle the whole marluxia and pink=gay thing right now. pink is the japanese color for evil and his petals are called sakura petals which represent death along with his scythe. so if pink has anything to do with marluxia's attitude, then it just means he is flat out evil.

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, demon is right! Marluxia is not a gay, he's evil! Yay!

4. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ya man! why everyone think he's gay? wow, big deal.. just that his hair is pink. But interesting point. ppl are sometimes idiots and perverted

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeahhh, look at this, this is right! There are nothing bad about gays, but he isn't gay. That's the truth.

6. demon of darkness

well i'm glad i settle the marluxia and pink thing. this is also the reason majin buu from dbz is pink.

7. Locogabitron

jaja lol!! another idiotic about gayZ? wow, looks like there is more to know. Its like: Man + Pink = Gay

8. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Marluxia is not gay,pink+Man=NOT GAY!

9. Locogabitron

um ya i know. Im just saying that perverted and airhead ppl think that Pink+Man=Gay. and i nkow. Marluxia is not gay

10. Unsure

Unsure New Member

If I had any color hair I'd make it pink. And I'd have roses follow me around.

Those are red. But think about it. Roses have thorns that make you bleed.

To these kinds of things you have to understand there is more than one meaning. You have to look deeper at the problem before you can find the solution.

11. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Well from every hard adventure I went through, Marluxia is the best since he was the evil and he created this whole plot in Chain of Memories. Also he was mostly the big boss running everything through every plan he had, and he has a big scythe with petals of death. I'm not sure if he's gay:rolleyes:, but He does admire himself quite often:D

12. demon of darkness

he just admires himself probably because he's concided. (not sure if i spelled that right.)

13. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

lol! I think ur right about that one XD. Actually I think him and Larxene like each other:rolleyes:...I really don't know why though. Maybe Nobodies do have feelings, or maybe they act on their feelings cuz they don't have hearts. Maybe nobodies have some kind of feeling left even though they're just empty shells and all.

14. demon of darkness

i think we might get to fight marluxia's original person in bbs.

15. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

I prefer Zexion I dont like Marluxia

16. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Wow! really?? You know wat he looks like or wat he does??

17. demon of darkness

nope, but i have a feeling he'll be in it. i got this idea if he appears in wonderland in bbs.

18. Shloonktapooxiss

Shloonktapooxiss New Member

First, let me say that I totally love how this poll turned into a topic on Marluxia's sexuality. And that flowers/pink are irrelevant in terms of sexual preference. Marluxia isn't gay because he links pink and flowers; he's gay because he's a part of Organization XIII. 'Nuff said.

Second, I prefer Zexion. His character is so much more appealing to me. He's adorable and tortured. Whereas Marluxia is well, a little too much all at once.

19. Ragnarok

Ragnarok New Member

Marluxia is awesome. He kills with....Cherry Blossoms.

20. demon of darkness

Marluxia is awesome, BTW if anyone wants to see my idea for marluxia's somebody in BBS check out the creativity section because i'll be posting a fanfiction about it soon. and could you guys give me some feedback on my other story, it's called ORBS.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.