• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Final Fantasy Villain

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Betty Boop, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

Sephiroth xDDDDDDD

2. Flare

Flare New Member

^ I'm guessing because of his insanely over-large sword and excessively evil looks.. :D

Betty Boop likes this.
  3. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

^The large sword, long hair and tight leather pants I think you mean.

Edea and Kefka are my favourite villains. Kefka for that laugh and the fact that he succeeded, he made the main party give up, he became a demi-god; pretty damn impressive. Edea just oozed style and menace in FFVIII, pity she didn't last the whole game but she was definately one of the things I enjoyed most about it.

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Square-Enix should have more villainesses! Look at the White Witch in the Chronicles of Narnia and Bellatrix in Harry Potter. I think were can be worse then men when it comes to evil. What is it Elizabeth I said? "Women know more about fighting wars then men have forgot".

5. Riku

Riku New Member

Yeah...

I agree with you Betty Boop, SE should have more villains, they have one per Final Fantasy.

6. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Betty Boop is talking about more female villains;)

In Final Fantasy VIII and IV the main villains were female right :p

7. Flare

Flare New Member

Well we had yunalesca. and she was pure evil.... and tough.

8. Steve

Steve New Member

Sephiroth, FTW.

9. Destiny Angel

Destiny Angel New Member

Since it's so nasty for me not to have Playstation 1 games i'll have to pick in FFX only.

To me it wouldve been Seymour, if he didn't have the gay ass blue hair, with the gay ass voice, with his gay ass dress, with his gay ass self.
    So i think I'll pick Yunalesca for this one. She was tough to beat, took me and my brother a while to think of a way of beating her, and she wasn't annoying, and she wore funny clothes.

10. Leon

Leon New Member

^^^Lol I really hated seymour ..But sephiroth is by far the best villain

11. togo

togo New Member

exactly sephiroth in ff7 was so hard but im glad he killed aerith she was annoying

12. Leon

Leon New Member

and he was the hardest boss in KH....

13. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

It's gotta be Kefka. Kefka actually succeeds. He not only reduces the world to ruin, but he makes the party give up. He got exactly what he wanted to, and held for, if I'm not mistaken, a number of years. That's just awesome.

14. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^Word. Kefka's awesome. He's so crazy. Gotta love a villain who actually succeeds in what he intended to do. Unlike Sephiroth <_<

15. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Actually, Seph kinda did succeed in part. He created the very reaction in the planet he wanted. He simply wasn't alive to see it. Not to mention he was in the wrong place and couldn't have taken advantage of it anyway. Loser.

16. Kitty

Seph wanted to be a god. It didn't happen. So he fails at life.

17. hidden_villain

hidden_villain New Member

the villain is ..................
    uh this not the place was I can said see in ffspirit and you'll see

18. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

That post makes no sense.

Another villain that deserves a mention is Gilgamesh. He was a cool villain and his music was definitely one of the better pieces in FFV. And the trash talk during battle was great.

19. Kitty

^He was pretty cool in FFXII too. Although kinda stupid with the jumping out windows and stuff.

20. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Gilgamesh always was a little dense. That's why everyone loved him. He was amusing. A cool enemy that we could also enjoy laughing at. XD