• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Fourth Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Archive' started by linka8, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

Raxtion smirked "hm... it fought back, unlike the ones you just destroyed..." Raxtion looked back at Ray with a face of anger and curiosity "well, where is this... "president"?"

2. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Acually, he's the heading this way." Ray said moving off the street. a large black limo came up close to him the limo stopped, Ray sreamed as if he we're shot, and them limo slided away, to reveal Ray, on the the ground, with blood trickling down his chest. "Grim.... death..... god.... reaper." He managed to mutter before passing out...

3. ansem the wise 59

Raxtion looked at Ray, and then threw his keyblade at the limo breaking the glass and hitting anyone who was in the back seat. Raxtion then grabed Ray and ran him over to the hospital.

4. linka8

linka8 New Member

At the hospital the nurse came when Ray finaly woke up said that Ray wanted to to talk to them.

5. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Can i join? And as who?

6. linka8

linka8 New Member

as whoever you want!

7. linka8

linka8 New Member

OOC: hate to double post

IC:"The death cult is an army of nobodies who hate everything. Their goal is to destroy the worlds.... One member is sent to a world, to destroy and contaminate it. One member is already here. His name is Skull Beat. Yet he is now to weak to attack this world... Now you must go.
    My friend Youmemi will explain more."

8. >Youmemi sounds familiar.....<

"Where exactly can we find Youmemi?....." Said Link

9. linka8

linka8 New Member

"She will find you first.":D

>Of course she is familar!<

10. ansem the wise 59

"not on my watch!" said Raxtion "there is no way I'm gonna let that happen... however... I don't think I could take another battle with a tank... I'm suprised I even survived..."

11. linka8

linka8 New Member

"Now go." Ray said politely.

12. ansem the wise 59

Raxtion left in search for Youmemi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.