• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faizul

faizul New Member

can i get all the kingdom hearts final mix cheats code in codebreaker or armax

2. Fan1wwe

Fan1wwe New Member

can someone post all the KHIIFM+ ARmax codes plz cuz i think all the others are for KHII as i have tryed them, i especalily want the Play As Hooded Roxas code but i have only found that for codebreaker n i dunno how to convert them to ARmax so if some one cud do that ill be very gratefull thanks

3. can some one post the NTSC ar max code for the 1000 heartless battle relocation, please help me with this cuz i can't find the code anywhere else

4. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

listen, I can't help you with that... it would take me years to to convert every single kingdom hearts 2 final mix + code... there are just too many... but if you download MaxConvert... which is offered for download here: The KH Coding Forums - Max Convert
    here you go... all you have to do is press R2 when entering that battle (after you skip the cutscene, ofcourse) and your at Castle Oblivon

E001FDFF 0035B55C
    1033E830 00000E04

5. i mean after you have already done that battle, is it possible to replace your party with 1000 heartless using ar max. If you post it in another format plz tell me what format it is in. (i.e. codebreaker, gameshark, etc.)

6. ansem the wise 59

unfortunatly... I don't know if such a code exists... sorry... maybe you should ask AntiWeapon... he did do the video? right?

7. heartless riku

heartless riku New Member

is there a gameshark code for ally axel?

8. Demi Shock

Demi Shock New Member

Ally Axel Replaces Donald

15E01E6F B770C7D8

9. Fan1wwe

Fan1wwe New Member

do anyone no the Ally Axel and/or Ally Roxas code for ARmax?? if so could u post it plz thanks :)

10. heartless riku

thnx. is this the one were he stands there until an enemy appears?

11. Demi Shock

Demi Shock New Member

Check the First page of this thread.

12. heartless riku

can someone give me the code to change roxas' model to the shadow roxas model?

13. DjC

DjC New Member

You'll get a BSOD on PS2 :\ however, I guess we could always like make some type of color mod that'll make Roxas completely black and look just like Shadow Roxas.

14. heartless riku

really? that would be so cool.

15. Fan1wwe

Fan1wwe New Member

yeah i did n i tryed it, it either doesnt work or it is hostille axel/ roxas not ally axel/ roxas

16. SoraRoxasMaster

SoraRoxasMaster New Member

hi its soraroxasmaster

Can you convert this code to AR Max version

Mickeys key
    21CEF160 00000074

THANKS!

17. ansem the wise 59

here you go:

Mickeys Key
    5TMW-306B-HCKHC
    ZY43-VE70-MCQF5

18. ZareX

ZareX New Member

My Game Freezes

Why does my game freeze everytime I use the DW Roxas?

And it Freezes too when i get like tones of cash and max stats and health :confused:

19. ansem the wise 59

what code machine are you using? and let me see the DW Roxas code your using...

20. Grrr i demand u start doing some PAL codes! Lol i did ask months ago ^_^ I know itll be hard but pwease could you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.