• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

the future of KH

Discussion in 'Archive' started by the dark within, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the dark within

the dark within New Member

what do you think? shall kh end in kh3? or there will be kh4?

please tell me your opinion......
    :D

2. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Heard an interesting rumor. That the story in KH3 is actually KH4, and in KH3, you're trying to remember what happened then. You get what I mean?

Let me clear this up just in case.

If the story is true here, this is the game story progress;

KH1, KH2, KH4.

Get it? KH3, is in fact, KH4.

3. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

I think Xehanort should finaly be destroyed in KH3. They should only continue Sora's story in KH4 if there are still more mysterious to explain. If not then KH4 should introduce a keyblade weilder of darkness who fights against a villian that uses light for evil. I can imagine KH becomig the new FF.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Technically, KH2 is KH3.

5. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Well technically BBS is KH1, KH1 is KH2, COM is KH3, 358/2 Days is KH4, KH2 is KH5, Coded is KH6.

6. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

Oh my dear lord. WHAT ARE ALL THESE ACRONYMS!? AHHH And hi guys! Been gone for a while... this always happens with me and forums but I love this forum so I'm back! And as for the KH line... I would love it to be the new FF except instead of new characters every time it would be a long chain of events but I guess if there weren't different characters it would have to come to an end eventually =( I love the story behind these games and if that rumor is true then it would be like KH1 and KH2 happened then KH3=KH4 the events in KH4 would take place in the third game and in KH4=Kh3 in the fourth game you try to remember what happened? And is your source reliable? lol Where'd you hear it if you don't mind me asking.

7. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

so there're 6 kh right?

8. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Well, theoretically, yes.

9. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

It's a high probability the franchise will continue on past even the 5th game. Considering Nomura stating he would concentrate entirely on the series after Final Fantasy, it wouldn't surprise me.

10. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Dude, didn't even think about those...so, KH4, whould be KH7?

KH already IS the next FF.

11. Kyuu

Yeah, we can say that. The difference do between them is just that FF-games's stories doesn't have an effect on the other games, except FFVII and X. And we all know it. But it's just like next or another FF, if don't think about that. ^__^

12. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

FFVII Had nothing to do with FFX however X did affect X-2

13. Kyuu

Yeah, I meant that. X affects on X-2 and VII affects for example DoC.

14. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

strangely Crisis Core doesn't effect anything.

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

No it dosen't. But I liked playing as Zack myself. A nice prequel if you ask me.
    Back to topic;

16. the dark within

the dark within New Member

yeah, i think that's right...
    but what about the storyline? if kh continue too long the story may not be connected right? unless there will be a new keyblade master...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.