• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

why is love so harsh?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

so we have another girl problem???

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Who cares,go for her.Of course I wouldn't but you should.

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I think what he means to say is be her friend and PATIENTLY wait for your opportunity. Dont befriend her just to date her. But to BE a friend.

4. Because love is not real lol.

5. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Sephy that was uncalled for and i hope you think before you speak.
    It just means your mind is closing off that option by persenting more. It's like going to the store to get a game. If they don't have the game, your mind will present other games that it will see as good. In other words you walk away with something else and you feel damned good about it. Pardon my french.

Beloved likes this.
  6. ........................YUR MEAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody, although I don't know if Sephiroth X Slasher was helping at all....

8. ......Oh well,I try y'know lol?

9. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

My fiancee of three years has been cheating on me for two. lol
    I totally LOL THAT!!!:mad::D:p:(:):rolleyes::confused:

10. The main reason I think love isn't real is because.....my girlfirend died two weeks ago. Jamie Guptari was my dream gal, we really had something. She had Lukemia for two years. All those years I was right next to her laughing...even crying.

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

What?! :eek: OMFG!!! I am so sorry to hear that!!!! I can not believe you were going through so much drama while you were gone! I seriously wish I could give you a hug right now!!! :(

12. It's alright, I've learned to deal with it. It really hurts though.

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm about to like seriously start crying right now!!!

14. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Sephiroth, I feel really, REALLY sorry for you! I feel I wanna help you, but I know I can't! :(
    I hope you'll be alright, I understand it's very, very hard (of course I dunno HOW damn hard, 'cuz I haven't felt that way). I don't know what I would do if I were you... :'( I'm so, so sorry. :(

15. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Damn sorry i was mean. I feel for you man, i really do.

16. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Damn...
    How can you not think love is real when the fact that you're hurting like this, proves that you did and still do love her?

Love is a confusing and even lifechanging emotion. You can't read it, you can't understand it, love is just what love is. Love L. O. V. E.

But what's strange is, when you're young, you don't know what love really feels like. But as you grow, you start to recognize an infatuation. And eventually, you can tell them apart.

But what still gets me is, that as young as you are Sephy, you already know what a true, pure love is. But what's also amazing, is that even a strong a love as this, can still be "gotten over". But in a certain way, you never get over it. You still feel pain for the loss, like a festering scar that never goes away. But it becomes managable.

God bless ya man.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  17. Thx you guys.

18. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

You deserve it.I feel sorry.

19. Wow, you guys are so nice.....THAT'S WHY I LUVS ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

20. Omega

Omega New Member

wow man, that's deep. and i feel sorry for you sephy. i really do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.