• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Wall Painting

Discussion in 'Traditional Art' started by Mandy Samano, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

I painted Sora on my wall XD

Attached Files:

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

OMG! You painted that?!
    Wow. It looks really good. I wish I could paint like that

3. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

yah, its water-colour on sheetrock wall, so it was kind of a pain to do. it was a tedious project that took me a while, but i got it done. the only thing i had to reference from was the game booklet lol! the whole wall was going to be KHII theme, but we moved :(

4. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

wow mandy you really rock at painting :D

i want that on my wall

5. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

thanks! I know, after I showed this to a couple of people and on my deviant art, a lot of people asked if I could come over and paint their walls, for an hour-ly wage. I was like o_O guys guys, I only like painting/drawing anime haha. anyways...
    what sucks is...it doesn't exist anymore, because I moved out of that house, and so my mom painted over it. *sigh*

6. jlobabbii

jlobabbii New Member

That's amazing!! And you actually did that!!?:eek:

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

That is so incredibly awesome! I would never let my mom paint over that, but at least you still have a picture! :) Great job really!

8. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Whoa! It's awesome! I dunno what to say. :D I have to practice and paint Vincent on my wall. Lol. :D But, hey, that's great!

9. worbs

worbs New Member

nice one. thats prety good. how did you learn to draw like that

10. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

My mom didn't really ask permission or tell me that she was goin to paint over it, otherwise I would have told her that I'll cut it out of the wall, because it's only on sheet rock, and can easily be cut out and replaced. I would have paid for everything too.

And I've never had art lessons, (not to sound pompus, bc I'm not trying too >.<) I just draw/paint. Idk, I never really learned how to do anything in art lol!

11. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

....d. a. m. n.
    I wish I could draw/paint like that. I'm limited to siggy and avvy graphics.:(

12. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

mandy i think u should seriously look into a career with art, that is an amazing painting for someone who hasn't had any skill with arts

13. worbs

worbs New Member

second that

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

woah. incredible, its juts.. wonderfull. SPEECHLESS!!!

15. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

aww, thanks :) I'm trying, actually. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do, but I do know that I want to do maybe web page design, and ill always paint on the side ^-^

16. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

^-^ Thanks!

I only wish it was still there! :'(

17. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

18. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Whoa. I checked your deviant art gallery... They were awesome!

19. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

thanks! ^-^

20. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

You are the best living artist I've ever seen(or at least known in some way).*stares at pictures*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.