• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Story:

All the greatest villians and heros from many animes, videogames, manga, ect. Have been gathered by two powerfull immortals. The god chastro has summoned many villians in order to overthrow the king of the gods. The goddess uphen has gathered many heros to stop chastro. All the worlds will be dragged into this conflict.

Rules: You can choose to be two characters. All characters must be from an anime, manga, videogame, ect. All characters must be able to fight. No god like powers, except for the gods themselves. Romance is allowed but lets keep it to a Teen rating, in other words no sex.

I'll use my profile as an example. Profile:

Name: Terra

Alliance: Hero

Role: Keyblade weilder

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Birth by Sleep

Bio: Terra is the star apprentince of his master and a man who holds a grudge against Master Xehanort. He is freinds with Ven and Aqua. Terra is the type to make his goals his first priority, however he is a good person.

Apperence: [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Master Xehanort

Alliance: Villian

Role: Master of the Keyblade

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: Birth by Sleep

Bio: A powerfull keyblade master who betrayed the order of keyblade weilders. He searches for Kingdom Hearts and the seven princesses of heart. He also wishes to bring Terra to the evil side.

Apperence:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  2. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Name: Edward Elric
    Role: Alchemist
    Game, Anime, or Manga character is from: FullMetal Alchemist
    Bio: grew wings, and decided to take up arms with Terra
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

3. demon of darkness

Welcome :) I have pics for both my characters now.

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Name: Tifa Lockheart
    Role: ....?
    Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: FFVII
    Bio: Kind and determined person who cares a lot about her friends.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Name: Yuffie Kinsgard

Allience: Evil >:3

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: FF7:)

role: Materia hunter

Apperence:[​IMG]

Bio: Yuffie joined the brawl to fight vs. Ed elric, as such she became evil. She came with her best friend Rikku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Rikku

Allience: Good

Game, Anime, or Manga the character is from: FF X-2

Role: Ninja

Apperence:[​IMG]

Bio: Rikku is only here for the fun of the fight. She came along with her best friend Yuffie, she choose the allence 'good' so she can have some fun Duel's vs Yuffie

6. demon of darkness

>Question, how can we have two yuffies?<

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

she said she'd make character later -________________- i should be yuffie i got there first >:3

8. demon of darkness

>O'k. sorry. I was just making sure we were all clear on who was who. We'll start sometime today. Probably about in 2 hours. I want to give everyone else some time to join.<

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

maybe we can both be yuffie's there both diffrent ones, hers is the advent children one, mines the orignal. I wont be on later its already late enough here

10. demon of darkness

>Well I'll start now.<

A group of heros were in a strange castle that was very beautiful and elegant. The castle was made from white marble with gold decorations and such covering the walls. The outside was made out of a beautiful blue stone. On a throne sat a beautiful woman who appeared physically to be in her early 20's. She smiled said, "You are probably wondering why you are here?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    A group of villians were in a strange temple that was dark yet elegant. It was made from red marble with black decorations and such covering the walls. The outside was made out of gold and black marble. On a throne sat a dark figure with horns and a body that looked like a mans. His hair was long and dark. The dark one looked at the villians and spoke in a dark tone, "You are probably wondering why you are here?"

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku stuck her hand up as high as she could hopping from one foot to the other,

"Pick me!, pick me!!"She whispered excitedly

12. demon of darkness

The goddess smiled, "Yes, my dear?"

13. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"TO KICK ASS!!" She said throwing a fist into the air

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuffie sat on the gournd smiling, she was very excited, but just wanted to get started.

14. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward stood there in awe among the many heroes. he admired the castle and it's beauty matched that as the woman who spoke to them. the beauty took him be surprise, so all he could do was stand there and gawk.

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku noticed the person beside him..

"huh-huh! aint i right shorty?"

16. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edwards gawking turned into anger.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY, SMALLER THAN A SHRIMP, NO BIGGER THAN A BACTERIA!"

17. demon of darkness

Terra who was in a corner pratically invisble until now spoke, "Both of you, stop it."

18. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward Jumped in fright.
    "Sorry Terra, i hadn't noticed you were there."

19. demon of darkness

The goddess looked worried, "You will have to work together if we plan to save reality."

20. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward took a deep bow
    "My apologies. It wont happen again."
    Yeah, next person calls me short i'll just have to make them disappear. Edward stood at attention with a slight smile upon his lips/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.