• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

>I changed my character to Tifa, I edited the profile :)<

Tifa glanced Edward and Rikku and then turned back to the goddess. "Save reality?" she asked. "Could you tell us some more?"

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku was giggling to herself.

"this shorty will provide some entertainment" She whispered to herself.

Rikku put up her hand eagerly again

"What do you mean save reality?? I thought this was just a Brawl?" The last sentance whispered from her mouth.. Yuffie was on the darkside, uif it was serious as it sounded she might get hurt

3. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

"I am the goddess, Uphen. A god named Chastro, has gathered a group of villians to help overthrow the king of the gods. You each come from different versions of reality. If Chastro succeds it would mean doom for all of your reality's"

4. Kyuu

Tifa nodded. "I see." she said, "Then we'll do what we have to. Do you know where Chastro and the villains are?" she spoke with calm tone as usual.

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku hadn't noticed Tifa there until she spoke

"Tiffy!!"

She ran and jumped into a hug with her.

"You heard about Yuff??" She said gazing into her long friends eyes.

6. Kyuu

Tifa smiled. "Hi, Rikku, nice to see ya." she said and looked at her. Then she shrugged. "No, I've heard nothing about her..."

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku had to look up at Tifa, she was taller than her.

"Shes on the darkside.." Rikku mumbled doing a strange side squint thing.

8. Kyuu

Tifa raised her eyebrows. "What did you just say?" she was really surprised to hear that. "Are you serious?" she hoped Rikku was joking again.

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"Yeah serious!" Rikku felt so blond for what she was about to say.

"I dare her two.. We thought it was just a mess brawl.. Nothing serious"

10. demon of darkness

Uphen gasped, "You dared her too. If Chastro discovers she is really a good person he will kill her and I mean brutally kill her or worse."

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku looked up at the beautiful godess,

"*GASP!* you-your joking right?" She tried to laugh but it came out shakily

12. demon of darkness

"Girl, chastro has raped mortals. He will use her as a sex slave and kill her when he is bored."

13. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"what have i done" Rikku turned around and ran out the door without another word, she had to find Yuffie.

14. demon of darkness

Uphen shouted, "RIKKU, COME BACK NOW!!!" Terra ran after Rikku and shouted at her, "RIKKU, YOU'LL DIE IF YOU GO!!!"

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku turned around and looked at the guy.. She Had never seen him before, how had he know her name?

"Yuffie will die if i dont!" She shouted and began running again

16. demon of darkness

Terra looked angry, "KEY WHIP!!!" He shouted. His keyblade turned elastic and he whiped Rikku with it, causing her to fall in pain. Terra ran to her and held her, "I'm sorry but I had to stop you from leaving."

17. ü

ü 30•05•2010

A lash from the keyblade left Rikku on the ground with pain.

"I'm going to help my friend!" She said aching her sore back "your just prolonging it"

18. demon of darkness

Terra looked sad, "Rikku why do you always think you have to do things alone." Terra realised he had just hinted about Rikku's forgoten past and her relationship with Terra.

19. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"What do you know about me?" Rikku shouted, relesing a high powered thundraga into the mans torso

20. demon of darkness

Terra cried in pain, "Stop little sis" Terra fell bakwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.