• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Master Xehanort was angry, "This is pathetic. I guess I'll have to show these sad examples for villians the true way to harm an oppenent. The heart is the key."

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Ganondorf just laughed to himself after hearing Xehanort's comment. "I have gotten to his heart you old fool," he thought to himself.

3. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link could feel the triforce that Ganondorf had but the one Zelda had was gone, there was still a small connection between her and the triforce but it was weak.

4. demon of darkness

"Old fool? I'm a master and your the fool. I'll show you how to crush your oppenents."

5. Desert Warrior

"I have nothing to learn from you. You, who can't even beat a kid without help," Ganondorf told him, "I am I more powerful than you imagine."

6. demon of darkness

Xehanort looked angry, "My powers were sealed when I fought sora. If you could only give me a chance to show you my true power."

7. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Zack just looked down at Link for a few seconds. "I'm going to regret this." Zack the untied Link from the bed.

Genesis walked in on the two as they disputed. "I knew this group would end like this. You both should stop your bickering and pay attention to what's important."

< someone post before i start spammin >

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  8. Desert Warrior

"Don't worry Genesis, everything is going according to plan," Ganondorf said. He then turned back to Xehanort, "Your power is nothing compared to the Triforce."

9. W.J. Solomon

Link looked at Zack in a quizzical way. "Why did you do that, knwing I would rush off to my death?" He asked sitting up. Tidus walked in the room and said. "Oh god! Who untied him?"

10. King of Darkness

Zack knocked Tidus out. "I know.....how you feel. I......also have someone.......back at the Slums I care about. And I don't want you to lose your loved one." Zack gave Link his sword. "So are we gonna do this or not?"

11. demon of darkness

"You fool, I can destroy an entire world."

12. Desert Warrior

"How sad... Only one world," Ganondorf laughed, "Even my one piece of the Triforce has more power than you can imagine."

13. demon of darkness

Master Xehanort laughed, "But can you enter Kngdom Hearts?"

14. W.J. Solomon

Link smiled, strapping his sword to his back. "Let's go." Link ran out of the base, as fast as he could.
    >If any of you have played brawl and released peach... Link's misunderstanding. Otherwise it's marios misunderstanding.<

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  15. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>>where the heck is everyone? completely lost"<<

16. W.J. Solomon

>Your sleeping, Issac, Link, and Zack are on there way to the dark castle. Ganondorf and Xehanort re bickering like children.<
    When they reached the castle they saw that the forcefield was down. "Are you sure your ready for this, Zack?" Link asked, stopping short of the gate.

17. King of Darkness

"Oh yeah!"

18. W.J. Solomon

"Ok." Link was unsure of this. What if Ganondorf was leading them straight into a trap? As they pushed on they entered the main part of the castle and Link drew his sword, pointing it at Ganondorf and shouting. "Where's Zelda?"

19. King of Darkness

Zack stood there in shock to see who was standing behind Ganondorf. He then yelled, "Genesis!"

20. Desert Warrior

"I have no need for Kingdom Hearts," Ganondorf told Xehanort before turning to Link, "So, you have arrived as expected. The princess is fine, you don't need to worry about her. In fact, you should be worrying about yourself, running into our base as I expected." He then turned to Xehanort, "And that is how I have been going for his heart, by holding the woman he loves captive."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.