• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

"Ichigo. Ulquiorra. Grimmjow. Lets go see what we can find. Shall we." Aizen said as he turned around to face the two Arrancar and Hollow, "These people seem to be busy with their own agenda."

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

I made Terra kill the people he loves. His guilt has ravaged his heart and caused him pain like no other. Suffering is always with him. Eventually he will beg for death and I will gladly grant him death.

3. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

"Let her go!!!" Link roared, slamming his sword into Ganondorf's throat. The blow went low and the sword cut into Ganondorf's shoulder.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Ganondorf just blasted Link away. As Link got up, Ganondorf was already up to him, and picked him up by his throat. He then threw Link into a pilliar.

5. demon of darkness

Xehanort laughed, "I suppose I should pay Terra a visit....through his heart."

6. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

can I join this seems awesome

7. demon of darkness

>Sure. welcome to the rp.<

8. OverLord Abaross

kwel can I have a char layout please one for this rp and then can you catch me up pleasse

9. demon of darkness

>Basically Two Gods have gathered the strongest heroes and villians from across reality. They have to battle it out. Just pick a character you want to play as. It has to be from a video game or anime and they have to be able to fight. You can pick two characters, one hero and one villian. They must be from the same video game/ anime.<

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

>You never said they had to be from the same video game/anime/manga in your first post. My two characters are from different games.<

11. OverLord Abaross

kewl my char is from the new show called gurren Lagann probly soon to be my anime

Name: Kamina
    weapon:Fists
    Alliance: good
    Apperance below

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  12. demon of darkness

>Your accepted.<

13. OverLord Abaross

kewl so how do I come in what just happened

14. demon of darkness

The Goddesses summoned a new hero, "Welcome, I figured I would need to summone another hero."

>The goddesses just summoned you.<

15. OverLord Abaross

A new man stepped out of the summoning ring he had blue hair and was covered in tatoos he unshiethed his katana and said where am I

16. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

"Yes lord Aizen" said Ulquiorra

"Yes" said Hollow Ichigo. ichigo lifted up his clawed hand and grabbed Aizen by the neck. "now tell me. Why should i follow you?"

Ulquiorra drew his sword and pushed it against the back of Ichigo's head.

"let go of him now" commanded Ulquiorra.

"Fine" Ichigo said as he released Aizen from his grasp. he turned to Ulquiorra and said "watch your back Ulquiorra. you never know what might happen"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  17. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward had been up for a while now wonder why everyone had left him. in the distance he saw a flash of light and a man stepped out of the summoning ring.

Finally

he walked over to the man. he seemed to be talking to the goddess. he sat on the ground and waited for them to finish.

18. demon of darkness

"I have summoned you here to help me stop a great evil from controlling reality."

19. OverLord Abaross

"ohh" Kamina said as he walked around
    "so who am I supposed to fight to help you" he said as he turned around

20. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> from what ive gathered Issac is still in the forest?<<

Leaving Rikku to do some unknown task Yuffie continued to the source of the power she was sensing, Pushing past a tree she found who she was expecting.

"Why aer you trespassing on Dark terrain!" She demanded, preaparing one of her shurikens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.