• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH-3.Net Arcade Chat

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Nitro, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro

Nitro New Member

2. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

We should add LineRider to the arcade. Would be sick Lolz.

3. Riku

Riku New Member

Yeah...

That is actually a good game.

God Bless Ya'!!!!

4. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Haha yes I agree, if that' s possible.

5. Nitro

Nitro New Member

i see a metal slug tournament has been started, if you like you can advertise that as a new thread. name it something like

kh-3.net Arcade - Metal Slug Tournament

6. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

That's me:eek:
    Me = Metal Slug addict xD

7. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I just scored like almost 60000 in sonic boom, I kept bouncing off the red hoop things in the air and those container things you used to break when you finished a sonic level. I went like 5000+ into the air and kept bouncing; looked cool :p

8. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Omgz Cheater:D

9. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

No it's a legit score, I'm sure someone will beat it. You just have to get really lucky with what you land on.

10. Acolyte

Acolyte New Member

I'm leading in Snake but I doubt it will last for long.

11. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

I know but it's a bit scary, because you just grabbed easy points;)

12. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

You think that's scary? I just nearly broke 200 000. :) Attached screenshot for proof :p It's poor quality though. I took this in game when I was half way through because I knew some people just wouldn't believe me.

The trick to getting a high score is chaining several things. (The red hoops, springs etc) If you can do that you get a high hang time and the distance ticks over and over. The launch angle is also important. :cool:

Attached Files:

13. Riku

Riku New Member

Hahahaha!

Thats cool Lionheart ,I am on top on Naruto lol.:D

14. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Lionheart knows how to crack this game i reckon......lmao!!

15. Acolyte

Acolyte New Member

I just did amazing in Darkojan Skies. I beat the game. The final boss is really tough if you don't have a good eye on the bullets. Best arcade game there, though.

16. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Its awesome isnt it, feels like playing an old snes game, as does the metal slug games.

17. Acolyte

Acolyte New Member

Yeah I love the music and intensity and ferocity, and also the challenge. It really felt GREAT to finally beat the final boss.

18. Nitro

Nitro New Member

lol, i think i'll play that later i've been trying to see how lionheart gets even 10k + on that sonic boom lmao!

19. Acolyte

Acolyte New Member

I can't believe it, it has to be a hack. xD But maybe he's just really lucky.

20. Nitro

Nitro New Member

HAHA strangely lucky, oh well everyone is good at some games i wonder if lionheart has one of the highest scores of this game on the web, because its not exactly normal lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.