• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH V.s. FF

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Flare, Jul 4, 2007.

Which one is better?

1. Kingdom Hearts Owns

24 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Final Fantasy Pwns

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny Angel

Destiny Angel New Member

Final Fantasy hands down.
    First FF has more violence (GO GO VIOLENCE!), KH is absolutely G rated. Maybe if they didn't include the Disney part the whole thing would've absolutely pwnd. The battle system indeed is good (referring to KH2) but i do agree that you only need the press one button to save your life. For FF you can create a strategy and come up of a way to win your way around and move on, in KH you just level up then you can beat the boss.

That's why FF is noice.

2. Flare

Flare New Member

^ besides, The battle system in KH is pure luck.

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

The only thing KH has going for it is the leveling system is better than FFX. Imagine spending a majority of your gaming life playing Real Time and levelling up gradually. Now picture playing FFX. Not pretty, is it?

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I know. and FFX-2 was so bad it was just pathetic and ruined FF for ever...

And if you think FFX-2 was the best you can call yourself Intelligent...

5. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Especially in the Zexion fight on Final Mix. They take it to the next level... GAMBLING!

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I hope they end the series at sixteen or eighteen. Any numbers higher than that are extremly bad luck. Not to mention it looks like they can't think of anything new.

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

its already been called at 15

8. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

When was that confirmed? o_O I must've not been paying attention. :D

9. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I'm pretty sure i read it some where around a year or 2 ago...
    I could be wrong tho

10. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

They reserved the name rights up to 16:confused:

11. Flare

Flare New Member

are you there's only gonna be FF up till fifteen?? cause I feel a lot more than that.

I'm not saying it's the best one ever made, but it's surely one of the best. It's very different than most of the FF I've played.

12. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

No, FFX-2 was dire, I Give it a negative on the charts, its more childish than KH and has a mediocre story line at best. The game system is far to complicated for the age group the story and character personality's seem to be aimed at.

13. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well I would have to say Kingdom hearts because it has dinsy people in it which alot of little kids play it and ff I hate because it has a diffent story evergame and its not a really dinsy game.

14. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

Good thing Disney has no connection to Final Fantasy then because otherwise they'd be pissed.

15. Flare

Flare New Member

I really hope that they don't make a connection with FF.

16. Nao KoKi

Nao KoKi New Member

Final Fantasy. There's a reason why there's more of those than there is of Kingdom Hearts...

...plus, Sora's very existence is what ruined KH. =\

17. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well kingdom hearts is.

18. Brutis140

Brutis140 New Member

KH for me yay

19. FF is rubbish! The only good ones are VII and X. And of course there are more ff's than kh's. It was being made a decade before Kh even came as an announcement! IMBECILE!!!;)

20. Flare

Flare New Member

So you believe we are gonna have thirteen KH games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.