• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The New Dawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nova, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

>Probably.... It's really depressing.... *Starts rummaging around for a razor blade.*<

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

*NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DW! (Grabs rasor blade away from you :p) I CANT LET YOU KILL YOURSELF OVER A LOST RP! :eek:*

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

>OK let's get this rp back<
    Calder walked towards the gummi ship along with Siah.
    He stared at it.
    "Let's get inside"

>I think the reason why is because there's too many characters to keep track on<

4. Ventus

>Actually let's get back to when Calder defeated Vanquish in Halloween Town. Raven and Voltair were injured. Let's start it from there<

5. Nova

*Ok, seems like a long ways to go back but It's a good idea anyways.*

Siah was worried about Voltiar, Vanquish had shot him somewhere way off yonder. Not only that but Raven had been severely injured. Siah could tell she was dying. She could sence death. They were standing on the hill just looking over Christmas town.

Raven was on the ground, the blood from her wound was staining the snow around her. She was coughing but she also remembered her mission. She was worried about Voltiar and to be honest she didn't want to die. "Calder... Siah..." she coughed a few times "Go find Voltiar and get out of here..."

6. Desert Warrior

Voltair woke up on the ground in Halloween Town. He could feel his heart in pain. He struggled to get up, but he managed to do so. He couldn't see straight or think straight, but he started heading towards where he felt somebody needed him.

7. Ventus

"Raven, I beat Vanquish!!!...I'll go find Voltair, Siah, you look after Raven, okay?"

8. Nova

Raven shook her head, she looked tired and weak "You two have a mission to finish..." she coughed "...Don't let me stop you from your mission."

Siah was ignring raven, "Ok I'll keep an eye on her. Just hurry back." she kissed him once quickly on the lps.

9. Ventus

Calder held the summon stone in his hand.
    "Courage!"
    Suddenly a red dragon appeared from the stone and appeared beside him.
    "Hi, Jake is it?"
    "Yeah, that's me, what do you want me to do?"
    "Can you protect Siah"
    "Easy"
    Calder nodded and sprinted down the hill, which lead to Halloween Town. Suddenly he saw Voltair walking up the hill, far down.
    "Hey Voltair you're okay!"
    He ran down the hill facing him.
    -----------------------------------------
    Jake flew down next to Siah.
    "I'm here to protect you, Calder wanted me to"

10. Desert Warrior

Voltair couldn't hear anything. He was struggling to walk. He fell down, but still felt like he was needed somewhere. He tried crawling, but that didn't work out too well.

11. Nova

Siah smiled, "That's so like him." she said shaking her head. She knelt down next to Raven who was barely concious. "Raven Calder is going to get help. We aren't going to leave you behind."

Raven was shivering and only sheer will was keeping her alert. "Siah be careful."

12. Ventus

This is how this roleplay could end. This is what I was hoping to end this rp with.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey guys, just a few things...
    - This RP needs an OOC thread
    - No one line posts
    - Last if this RP is over, please have it be moved to old roleplays

Warning #1

14. Ventus

ooc
    We weren't informed of the rules. We did not know and yes this is finished.

Why did I make Calder say I love you alot? It's driving me crazy!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.