• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Abortion

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by ansem the wise 59, Dec 10, 2007.

1. By science's law, but science is wrong about this. I mean would you abort your baby.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

When a women goes through their cycle or not fully form babies come out, they go through pain, cramps that are unbeatable. That happens no matter what. Plus one the early form starts a women will feel weak because she is supplying all her energy and nutrients to form that baby without trying.

3. ^Your right. The fetus is alive.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

She is not supplying nutrients, she is supplying cells etc. And having cramps and being in pain. Well, all the more reason to get an abortion.

5. But look at the beautiful little blessing that you receive in the end. All that pain is worth it for your baby.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Umm, dude you get that before you can get an abortion. Trust me I'm a girl, I go through the thing once a month.

7. I know. I meant the pregnancies pains and labor pains. Is'nt it worth it for your baby? Is'nt any pain worth your baby's life?

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Yeh, I beleive in what you say. I just don't believe the right to have an abortion should be taken away. If you believe in 'God' pray for those who want abortions.

9. But the babies right to live is taken away because of abortion.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah and the people who do the abortion are dirt bags who don't believe in God.

11. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I can understand that, but some women have there lifes taken away from them due to becoming pregnant in different ways. They could be cast out from there family if they are young, they could die (I know you said abortion should be ok here), they could be in an African country where the is no means of adoption so they either raise the baby or leave it to die.

12. I have to go know. Be back on tonight, but Kairi Star let's pray for pulse.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"First off, the pregnacy would show early before abortion is possible. You can't get it till I believe its 5 months in.

Ok sure, he'll need it to become holy. :D

14. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

No, after 5 months its illegal. You can get an abortion as soon as you find out you are pregnant.

I don't really want to become 'holy' and live blindly.

15. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Excuse me, but what does that mean? Not to be rude (lol) but, being holy is to be blind?

16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

It means they ignore problems and rely in 'God' to much. If you want to make a difference stop praying and get out and do something about it.

17. Locogabitron

You can do both. You can be loyal to god and do local things. And most don't ignore, they do really want something about it.. but 1 person ain't going to save the world ;). You think with Obama can help USA to rise again? just by rising taxes? I guess not..

Was it good for Mccain to keep the war as it is? I guess not right?
    But, what can you do? Nothing.

18. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Me, I can convince these two people to not pray for me and go out and protest against abortion if thats what they want.
    A single person can do a lot if they put there mind and heart in it.

19. Locogabitron

Well, you have a point. Obama was a african american, plus a poor man.. until now.
    Praying does make a difference. I understand you are againts religion (or mostly), but most of the ones that are straight in religion, prevent problems.

Example: Jehova's Witnesses.

Do they start problems? no right?

20. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

They do if they try to press there beliefs onto others. I don't mind religious people, I just don't like it when they tell me there IS a God and science is wrong.