• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Abortion

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by ansem the wise 59, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Alright, you two are starting to get back into religion. Different thread.

If we consider bacteria and microscopic organisims to be alive, then the fetus would be living because it has a different genetic structure than the mother. And I've read that the fetus stem cells have caused cancer and stuff.

The AIDS virus just evolves at a fast rate. But, going off of the scientific definition of life, viruses aren't alive, so technically it can't think... (I'm guessing you didn't mean that it could think for itself. I just wanted to post that bit.)

Actually, he's been proven to exist. It's just that it hasn't been proven that he was both God and Man like how they say in the Holy Trinity.

Yeah, especially since anybody with any type of disability or something would die. Is that much better and more perfect?

2. What is wrong with praying for you, nothing at all. I want to go out and help the world. Thats why I'm getting into politics. But I can't do it alone, I need God to guide me to make the right choices. I want to stop abortion, make it illegal except under certain circumstances which Kairi star has mentioned, as a politician I can do that. I was'nt kidding about being president.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah and we never said science is wrong, now their is a few things in science God could have caused. I'm going into Vetenarian Medicine, I need lot's of science, but I can still believe in God.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

The Jesus part, my bad, I meant that and have put it in other topics.

But if no one had a disability imagine how the world would work. I agree its a idiotic idea but its better than the concept these people are suggesting with everyone believing in the same God.

Why, surely you can tell right from wrong? If not its called instincts.

5. Desert Warrior

Well, with everybody believing in the same religion, and that they were all really into it, I think the world would be better, since everybody would follow the rules that the religion has.

6. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Yeh, but if everyone was Nazi then they would all follow the rules of the religion and all be the same, no diversity at all.

It honestly sounds better.

What I am trying to say is you cannot attempt to do something like that in modern society as there will be someone suggesting something similar to what I am suggesting.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Since they were designed to be good. Oh and...

"One God now and forever..."

In the bible their is a part where I think it's Peter or John goes to the Roman empire and tells them of God, but they believed in many gods.

He told them their can be many gods, but one true God with power over all.

EDIT~ Yeah and kill someone like Anne Frank. Yeah no.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Was that God Zeus? I bet it was Zeus!

Why specifically point out Anne Frank?

With the war in mind, I believe the American leader at the time also did something almost as Evil as Hitler (Granted he was evil, but a genius none the less). The nuclear effects in Japan still last today.

9. Desert Warrior

I'd like to go into the atomic bomb more, but there are some who think that Truman ordered it to be dropped because he wanted to show off to Stalin. Others say he did it to end the war quicker, and prevent a massive land invasion of Japan that would result in more deaths than both bombs did.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Maybe the Japanese better watch who they were messing with, they bombed Pearl Harbour. I must do a little thanking, I'll be playing there in March. Anyway, I pointed out Anne Frank because her story is the saddest in my opinion, plus she's almost the most famous girl in that war. Might I mention believe powerfully in God, and I'm sure she was against abortion. She had this dream in her Diary stating that she was going to raise a rich family.

So now what are you going to say, the hollocaust was a vacation resort like the other sick natzi's?

11. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Please don't attempt to offend me by calling me a Nazi, I used it as an example. If your just going to get childish and throw insults about please leave the debate.
    I believe that Anne Franks story was a sad one and famous, but I believe there are much more sad stories. It may be because they were not written in a diary we do not know of them.

In fact I am going to leave this debate by summarizing my views in a sentence.

"I am anti Abortion, but making it illegal is stupid"

Also, desert warrior. You mind making a topic about the atomic drop as I am not to knowledgeable about it.

12. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Ok, people.. no insulting others users here please. Pulse, you don't have to leave.

Continuing, the statement:
    Doesn't make sense.

If you are completly againts abortion, might as well make it illegal. There wouldn't be no point then.

13. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

But that steps on peoples free will, I will suggest that someone does not get an abortion but if they want to I will not stop them or make it illegal.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

A: We weren't insulting you.

B: Yeah, I'm with Loco, unless yyour pro-choice like Obama, but many people are against that.

15. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

We aren't, You are.

And yeh, I am pro-choice. Don't really have a term for it in the UK as both major political parties are Pro-Choice.

[​IMG]

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah a tad shameful, your the same as one of the countries most laughed at people, according to youtube live.

17. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

A tad shameful? Ok, America can become a dictatorship, I will just wait until a law gets passed which you don't like.

And what do you mean "your the same as one of the countries most laughed at people, according to youtube live."

18. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Cant you just say rather than attempt to make me sit through video's. I have seen the first one and he has no relevance to this at all, I found the song rather amusing.

So, do you like the Jonas brothers?

19. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Why? Not alot.