• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Link's ears twitched. "Go, help him." He said. When she had left he entered a large ballroom and saw Ganon in the middle.

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Tifa rolled her eyes. Come here and go there, do it and do that... she thought. But she knew she was the one who wanted to help. And if he needed help, she would help. She ran at Fayt and helped him up, "Link told me to help you."

3. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

OOC: Read the post I made before. :D

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

OOC:Unfortunetly, Zeronus doesn't want to RP anymore, so he wants me to kill off his characters... <<; Seeing as how Edward is already dead I'll just go ahead.

Blood dripped from the blade of Gin's zanpakuto pierced through Ogichi's chest. With a shrill roar, Ogichi brought his left hand across his chest and extended his pointer and middle finger. Focusing his reitsu at those finger tips, he charged a cero. Drawing out his zanpakuto from Ogichi's chest, Gin shunpo'd to the front of his opponent. His blade was a blur of silver steel as he drove it upwards, slicing Ogichi in half.
    "Damn you, Shinigami." He muttered as he slowly dissolved. The cero charging at his finger tips disapated as well.
    "So respect. I was captain of squad three. And right hand man to Captain Aizen." Gin spoke softly as he swung his sword fast enough to remove any of the Arrancar's blood. Gin slowly sheathed his sword and turned to face Aizen. With his mocking grin once more in place, he spoke, "Well Captain. It seems that your subordanite has gone missing." He joked. Aizen, still with his own mocking grin simply replied with an passive shrug.
    "Some do," He said finally in a tone so casual, he could have been talking about the weather, "Not many are as strong as they should be."
    "Are the other two as strong as that one?" Himura asked sullenly. The death of his barely known comrade hardly effected him. Yet still, he felt as if justice should be done. True the one who had killed him was now defeated, but there were still two more. And his judgement said that they were stronger, but he wanted to know for sure.
    "Ogichi was the weakest of us four." Ulquiorra toned in with a voice so full of woe and dispair, that Kenshin felt that a fight with him might prove too extrenuating.
    "This one understands." Kenshin replied, and then added, "Who stands strongest?"
    "Lord Aizen." Ulquiorra said simply. His eyes cast down at Kenshin in a fierce glare. Kenshin returned the glare with his own blood-lust filled eyes. Kenshin drew his blade in declaration at Aizen. Floating down to the surface, Ulquiorra spat on the ground, "Trash like you could never raise to Lord Aizen without falling so hard it killed you before you had the chance to speak your name."
    "We shall see." Kenshin said and disappeared from Ulquiorra's sight. Only slightly taken aback, Ulquiorra drew his zanpakuto in order to stop Kenshin's blade. When their blades clashed, the ringing of their metals hung in the air.
    "You were quick to draw your blade, even though it your hand was in a pocket. This one is impressed." Kenshin made his face an unreadible blank, while Ulquiorra's face was once more to its emotionless state.
    "Your speed is surprising. Perhaps you are not as low as the garbage I thought. But none-the-less you are still garbage." Ulquiorra said as they both lept backwards away from each other.
    "This will be an interesting fight." Aizen said to himself.

5. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

OOC: That's sad... :(

Nel looked at Tifa,
    "Wow, your pretty... I guess you have all the girls running after, uh?" Nel laughed.

"Tifa! Go save Maria in the operating room!" Fayt yelled at her as Nel pressured him to the floor, "Go I said!"

((Kyuuketsuki, you can make up what happens when you save her.))

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey there just a few things...
    -No one line posts
    -No OOC's in the actual RP, create an OOC thread for the RP

Warning #1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.