• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Villian in Kh1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Sora, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leon

Leon New Member

Its really fun to battle against Maleficent dragon

2. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I liked the giant volcano guy for the same reason

3. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Chernabog? Anyway, my fave boss was Riku II.

4. Brutis140

Brutis140 New Member

i like dark riku also bust cause i would have rather played the game as him
    u know join the dark side and all that jazz

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yea Dark Riku.. It was just a sweet battle and all that..

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

My favorite boss was probably rock titan, because he was so damn easy to beat and made leveling up really quick. Favorite villain was Maleficent. I love Sleeping Beauty and she was pretty evil. And like all evil masterminds, she sent others to do her bidding. That's cool.

7. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Favorite boss fight was Oogie Boogie. No one else liked it, but it was a puzzle boss, and I always kinda liked those.

Favortie villain has to be Maleficent though. When you think through all the Disney villains in existance, there is only one who could have taken up the role as leader. No one else would have worked as well. She's just the most sinister of them all.

8. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

Indeed, SE did a fantastic job transferring Maleficent to KH and maintaining an awesome level of evilness. Then they ruined her in KH2. Go fig.

My favourite villain though was Riku. I have a soft spot for villains who aren't really evil but are, as Squall once put it, of a different perspective, or misguided if you prefer, and in the end it claims them. Hence the reason I also like Seifer in FFVIII.

9. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

I loved Captain Hook.

It's right when you could fly, and you could just soar through the air, and CH was pretending to fight something, while you were floating above.

10. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

I agree with sora captin hook

11. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

same here cap'n hook was awsome...

12. Kitty

I agree with that as well. Riku was one of my favorite characters. I get a kick out of the arrogant ones for some reason. But then they had to go make him all emo in KH2.

13. tidus dude

tidus dude New Member

I think Maleficant was the best villian. She was basically the leader, of the other villians, plus her Dragon Form was very hard to defeat. However, Riku was another villian that I thought was "good", even though Xheanort's Heartless (aka. Ansem) was controlling him.

14. Riku

Riku New Member

Lol!!!

Riku-Ansem was an all-mighthy one, he was very guillible.

15. maher23

maher23 Member

well? sephiroth is the most villian of all? with his long sword he can slash anything?

16. Kitty

The Sephiroth fans always like the long sword. *cough*

shadoweddestroyer likes this.
  17. Exodus

Exodus New Member

^ Except when he owns you with it. =p

Sephiroth was pretty cool in KH though. Certainly a lot more difficult than he was originally back in the day (yes the original FFVII). Maleficent was a good villain...I don't think I spelled that right. From what I can remember she was a good villain in Snow White...that was years and years ago though. Too bad Disney doesn't make the bad guys like they used to. She worked quite well in KH though.

shadoweddestroyer likes this.
  18. I gonna go for Sephiroth. Although it isn't the sword for me its the theme music, the black wing and the absolutely BRILLIANT feeling you get when you own him with almost no life left after dying 10 times before!

19. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Maleficent was Sleeping Beauty, not Snow White.

20. Riku

Riku New Member

Lol!!!

Sephiroth was a silly villain lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.