• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword OOC Sign up ^_^

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mythril Roxas, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim Banned

Yeah.....you do that. WHILE I SPAM THE SHIT UP!!! No, no, I won't do that. I'll just be patient.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

lol, weapons can be custom, but don't steal from other anime or video games. Like you don't have to say Killer Lance (FE term for high critical lance), or Silver Sword (high attach sword in FE), you can say a sword, or a bow and arrow, or something like that.
    And I'd like everyone to add something.
    Country were you were born:
    The RP will start in Sacae, but I'd like to know were your characters from. Look at map for countries and stuff. My charcter is from Bern.

3. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

so far we got: Sao sao, me, silvertrump, Seraphim, and Kairi Star. Desert W, and Sorabrawl, are you guys gonna make characters? I think to start we'll need about 4 more, maybe 5. I wanna start with a lot of people.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

My character is updated :)

5. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

U da bomb sao-sao!

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'll make one, but are there going to be a Lord class? Since usually they are the units who aren't allowed to die.

7. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

no Lord, that'd be "unfair", plus basically all they are is a type of class that is customized diferently, and since we already get to customize our charcter, theres no point.
    Like Hector, he's basically a fighter turned hero unit. He's just customized. If you want a fighter like Hector, then you can make one like him.

8. Desert Warrior

Alright, my character will be a myrmidon/swordmaster (if only there were trueblades). I'll make him later.

9. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

get it done whenever you can Desert W!!

10. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Alright, I'm thinking we need about 1 more person after Desert Warrior. Spread the word everybody, if they want in, nows the time!

11. Desert Warrior

Let's just ignore my lazyness, okay?

Name: Gerik
    Class: Myrmidon (Later to be a Swordmaster)(Too bad there isn't a Trublade class. *cry*)
    Back round story: He's lived in the Nabata Desert his whole life.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapons: Sword
    Connections to any other characers (if any):

12. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

great Desert Warrior, now all we need is one more person and we're set. Unless you all want to start now?

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Let's just start now, if we need more people we'll keep sign ups available.

14. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

how abou this, next time I'm on the computer I'll start it. I've only got like 5 minutes. If anyone else comes in between that time, they're in.

15. Okay then...

16. Eaglewing

Eaglewing New Member

I'm in, if ya don't mind!

Name: Lance Tark
    Class: Wyvern Knight
    Back round story: Lance was raised almost inside the wyvern stables of Bern, since his parents were taking care of them. After some time, he was able to get a wyvern to like him enough to pick him as a rider. He was then trained as a rider. The rest was a blur, as he was trained in swordplay on the wyvern and on his own feet. He know flies wherever his heart takes him, helping those in need wherever he finds them.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    weapons (if any depending on class): Sword
    Connections to any other characers (if any): None

17. Alright, let's make this one of best guys, okay?

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

You guys are not in spam city and stuff, your in RP, meaning this is actual spam. Anyway, to main focus, I've been busy with other things and saw the thread for the actual RP is 2 pages meaning I missed alot, could I have a summary and then from here out I'll watch it and stuff.

19. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

read it, you'll like it so far. Its good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.