• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Unless a devil fruit user gets it." A voice said as high power streams of water knock the sword out of his hands to Livvy. Livvy looked around for the guy, but got focussed on the marine.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: you attacked Rylos and the guy is Kizaru

IC: Rylos laughs "Ahahahahaha." and said, "You're the first person that knew the weakness of my secret weapon. But as you can see, even the devil fruit users when hold my sword, he cannot use his power. Unlike me, i don't like to eat devil fruit. So, what are you going to do?" Kizaru said, "Humph, Pirate's pride still here, even marines attacking

Alvida and Shiro destroyed ship by ship and said, "There still many of them!" then Alvida looked in Shiro's behind a marine and said ,"Ice Needle!" and the ice stabbed the marines and Shiro said, "Thanks a lot."

3. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

El Diablo had escaped the ship and had ran to the dock, "Armageddon..." he murmured to himself as he stole the ship. Now all he needed was a crew, and those who were not slaughtered were in prison. Diablo docked Armageddon and ran over to the prison. All the locks were electrically locked and Diablo broke his crew free.

"253 down, 700 to go." Diablo smiled.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Actually I wear gloves so technically I'm not touching it." Livvy said throwing it. She put her hand up as it turned to water and pushed at him making him slide back. She had water force like Niagra falls.

5. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>What's happened?<
    Will stood next to Livvy, sword drawn.

6. Cloaked Schemer

El Diablo went to the graveyard where some of his greatest pirates had just been buried. Diablo sent an electrical charge that made everyone's heart pump again. Now Diablo had his armada back, but he had a change of heart wasn't going to go on a rampage.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Alot, well basicly nothing really concerning you, we visted Luffy's grave and now we're getting attacked by the marines.

8. W.J. Solomon

Will swung out at a marine and slashed through his stomach, making him fall.

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Hoo... Clever thougths, But." said Kizaru when he ran to Livvy and weakened him by seastone. Then he said, "I also wear a glove." then he getting punched by Rylos and took the seastone and the sword and said, "I take that." Alvida was surrounded by many marines and said, "It's very tired job." suddenly Shiro came and said, "Come on, we must protect the ship."

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Livvy, come on we need to go as well." Samson said. Livvy nodded running to the ship. They hopped on and started taking down ships. They raised the flags so that everybody knows who they are. Livvy walked over to the edge and looked down in the water seeing not her reflection, but Luffy's smiling. She jumped back and he was gone. Livvy went and loaded some cannons.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Many marines appeared near Rylos, and he fight against Kizaru. he said, "How many times we fight?" Kizaru answered, "I think it's more than 5, 7 maybe?" Rylos asked, "Are you not grow tired?" Kizaru said, "Why would i?"

12. Cloaked Schemer

El Diablo's armada came and started killing all the marines.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

After awhile almost all of the ships were sunk. Livvy took down the very last.

"Ok all better, ok So I wonder how far water will travel in a canon?" Livvy asked herself. She turned into a water form and went into the canon and shot it. She just made it to land and pulled into her body. She drew her sword and headed to help the other crews.

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos eventually become tired because the great numbers of marine, he fall when suddenly Dragon came and helped him, and said,"Return to your ship, it's unwise to fight alone." Rylos waked up and ran when he said, "Thank you, stranger." Kizaru shocked due appearance of Dragon and said, "Could it be? Monkey D. Dragon?!!" and Dragon said, "All of you fight me!"

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy looked over and saw the man. She hopped in.

"Mind if I join the fight? I can't be left out of the fun." Livvy looked back saying she finished up smiling and sword drawn.

"So who's going to attempt taking down Captain Livvy." Livvy said. She pushed her hat up some.

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

An vice admiral stand in the cannon ship and said, "Just aim the village, forget about them!" And the cannon ships start destroying whole village. Rylos starting to angry because they destroyed his best friend's hometown, Starting to destroy 10 ships with a slash

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy saw the town fall down she was real mad. Her father was buried their. She lept at a marine and started punching them over and over, kicking so on. Her face turned serious, she wasn't about to kid around any more.

"Your destroying a town that I care alot about, now your going to pay." Livvy said. Her hat was over her eyes, her face still showed her anger as she perked up enough to see the bottum of her eyes.

OOC: much like when Luffy get's serious.

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos had fight bravely and killed many pirates within a slash, Alvida and Shiro were fight bravely too, because the land of Pirate King is going to be destroyed.

Alvida created a rain of bllizzard that wreck havoc in marine ships and Shiro use Shark Torpedo (much like arlong's attack) to crush many ships.

19. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Smee appears

Captain Smee was watching his friend Luffy fight, so he went and got dark powers in a cannon. It killed all the marines, but not Luffy. *they were tag teaming!*

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  20. W.J. Solomon

Will's arm flew and attatched next to Livvy, causing him to follow her. "Anyone wanna fight?" He called, sword drawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.