• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Abortion

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by ansem the wise 59, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Mike

Mike Member

Fair enough. Not that I want you to stay away or anything, but sometimes it's a wise decision not to participate, especially if you feel it's either pointless, or you're out of your league (in a superior or inferior way)...I've made that decision many times.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

hm, lol..........LOL!
    Abortion = Murder

3. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I hope you find something in life that will change you to become a better person sma2112. You are a dissappointment as a human being, change. Your probably an Obama supporter, right? (because of your liberal views I assume)
    Take his slogan, "change", and apply it to your life. Good uck. I hope I don't see you again in this debate for a while.

4. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

People who commit abortion are f'in goats full of turd. If you don't want a damn baby then why the hell get pregnant? And if your raped then live with it. Just don't unnecessarily take a baby's life.

5. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I pretty muh agree, but why can't we get rid of "rape"? We need a more moral society in America to keep peace.

6. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Lulz you seriously think raping will stop?

7. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

You make it sound like rape is just whatever. it's like "Oh she got raped, big deal, no one cares as long as you don't kill the baby.

I think that if a woman was raped, then they should take it to an orphanage instead of killing it.

8. Setting Things Straight

What people need to understand is that the pro-choice people are in between. The pro non-abortion are totally against it. And the pro for-abortion are totally for it. Until then, people are going to be consantly attacking the pro-choice. However, I'm a pro-choice, so I'm for both sides if you follow me.

9. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Yeah an orphanage. Or just let her mother take care of her child? I dunno;they can be like sisters/brother and sister?

10. Well, think about there socio-economic status.

11. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

Honestly, not many people will want a child if it was unwillingly created. When the child is older he'll ask "where's dad" and they'll say, "your dad raped your mother and you were born" Then the child will either Think that he is unwanted because he wasn't willingly created and commit suicide, or try and find his birth father. If the child does find his father, then the mother and the father might meet again and the father might rape the mother again

12. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

I think that could be the least of there problems

13. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Sorry for the doublepost

And i'd tell the child the truth, its better to be honest than lie. If i were a woman, got raped, and had a child, i'd tell the child the truth whenever he/she asked.

14. By that, what do you mean Sovieto?

15. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

that still wouldn't erase the problems I mentioned

16. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Well some things cant be helped. So its best to live with these kind of things. And i seriously doubt the child will set off on an adventure to find his true father.

Please, this isnt pokemon. There are no such adventures in reallife.

17. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

They might do some research then travel there, but not just walk blindly out into the world with no leads

18. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Just think for a moment. Would a small child want to find a man who raped his mother?

Well maybe if the kid's retarded. But no, i dont think so

19. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

Curiosity might get the best of them or maybe they didn't know what rape was. Oh and the only reason that abortion would even be okay, is if the woman is going to die during child birth, that's the only reason

20. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

You really think the mother will just let the child do as he pleased? Oh for christ's sake!

Hmmmmm...if the woman is going to die? Never thought of that. Well heres a technique: The frikking doctors could just open her belly and take out the baby. My best friend was born like that!