• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Goodbye 2008!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by LDC1121, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Ok this thread is so everyone can share their happiest moments they had on the forum this past year and what they look foward to next year. You can share whatever you like as long as its happy and appropriate! I'll start: My happiest moment on the forum this year was when I first joined this forum in March. I've been a member on the site for almost a year and I've gone from regular member, to supermod, and now to administrator. I've made a lot of friends and look foward to making some new ones in the new year! :D

2. Mike

Mike Member

My happiest moment was looking into your eyes LDC. xD

No but seriously, there were a few times I got excited in the debates section. There would be 3 or 4 people posting nonstop between a few topics, and that was exciting (in a forums kind of way)

Next year I'm looking forward to starting my masters thesis S: I still have no idea what it will entail.

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Heh.. My hapiness!?

WOOT! Pretty much everythinG!. I started registered this year.. I think in July. And I worked hard for the forum in adding a few games. From Mod I became a Supermod now ;) (Maybe in the future, someday I can be a Admin XD)

Debating was fun. I'm not actually a good debater.. but the way people express them selves, like Mike, Mithyral Roxas, Desert, etc.. It's amazing.

Hope we stay to the next year! ;)

And may the forum rise!

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I remember when obliviondemon ask me to join the forum. But he can't log in because he's too busy...
    I began to like roleplay because the story is interesting, i like all members in this forum because they friendly, especially Loco and reisen :D. Hope we could become better person in next year and so on :D

5. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

Interesting thread LDC.

A moment for me is joining this fine forum. Everyone that I have met or spoken to me is very kind and know how to make new members feel welcome. I'm glad I came across this site. Looking to become much more active in 2009. Hope we get so more members to be active during the late night.

Another moment for me (not forum related but can be) is that back in June of 2008, my little brother and I started our own radio show (podcast) and it certainly has grown throughout the months. We hope to become a better show in 2009

Cheers to 2008.

6. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I guess it was the moment I joined, in July. This is the first non-finnish forum that I'm on and I thought for long if I would register or not. But I'm happy I decided to join. Most of members are friendly and funny, and I hope no one here hates me, lol. And if does, s/he hasn't said it to me.. so I don't think I'm very hated.. lol. :D
    It has been awesome to be on this forum and I'll try to be active on next year. :) (even thought the time difference between me and most of you is so big, and I hate it!)
    I have lotsa friends here, for the best ones I would say.. demon, Curtis, Loco, Choco, Leah, Hope... and the rest of you are awesome, too. ;)

7. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

You flatter me,lol.
    Well,I'm sorta happy that I'm not staff (am I???)
    As for my freinds,well I guess everybody knows who I regard as my best friend here,and thats sao_Other people who are my friends would be Hope,Kyuu,Leah,Kairu,Demon,Loco,Desert,Pulse....though,it's a shame that some people left...

8. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Hehe Don't forget about RoxasXRiku. He has done alot to the forum by adding games.
    Either way, I hope everyone stays to the next year and hoping none has to go.

9. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Mabye 1-up salesman will come back,along with Linka8.
    More people will join,and the Forums will thrive.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Alot has happened to me, some sad, some good. I finished up middle school and began high school. I joined marching band. I began playing piccolo. I joined a terrible site then moved to this absolutely woderful site. I made many friends here and outside of school. I got a PSP, the voyager phone, and more.

Overall like every other year it was good to know you 2008, bring me 2009!

11. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I just dumped 2008,bring on the loving 2009.

I got a PS3 and more cool stuff,I've got to say the whole of 2008 has been good for me.

12. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

My happies moment is when I recevied my first rep point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.