• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Should I Leave?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovieto, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Hello, KH-3.

Alot of people here "hate" me. Lulzers

They're immature enough to take the internet so seriously. Everything I say such as my opinions, they think I'm being rude.

The question is, should I leave this forum or not?

Please be honest

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I don't think you should leave, but you have to realize that people here are friends and they don't want to be insulted. Though everyone is entitled to their opinion, somethings should just be kept to yourself. So if you can learn to do that, then you are welcome to stay. :)

3. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Thankyou. Any more opinions?

4. Mike

Mike Member

Instead of leaving, consider adapting your posting style to be a bit less offensive. There's no way I'm going to tell you not to think the things you do, as far as I can tell you're not purposely being offensive or anything...but as far as social interaction goes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

5. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

I actually don't post with the purpose of being offensive. It's just when certain people which I dislike take things too seriously, I end up insulting them and spamming. But I am no spammer and I am not harsh or mean.

I appreciate the above post very much, especially since its from you Mike.

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

No,you shouldnt have to leave.You are expressing what you think and shouldnt be forced out because of it.there will always be people here who dont like each other.it happens.plus im pretty sure everyone,whether here or somewhere else,knows someone they hate more.trust me,ive seen more annoying people

7. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Too be honest, I think you are a rude, abnoxious member that should go to KHInsider, where lots of people like you are in.

These are the things he has said towards people

Also he thinks having the biggest loser part of the member awards is a good idea. Well, I think that's mean and it is incredibly immature and heartless.
    Another reason why I dislike Sovieto, being here is that he speaks incredibly harshly, saying things like "Listen, you loser" and "Um how old are you? I know I'm 14. So if you're older than me, then you are really stupid"
    I'm actually really frustrated at him.

No you don't have to leave but please just be polite and nobody likes to see negative posts, even if you don't know them. Alot of people get affected by that.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  8. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

Do whatever you think is right.

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Like I said before you don't have to leave, what you do need to learn is yourself quit picking fights. You usually start arguments. Plus don't nega rep someone if they didn't do anything. Like I got 2 I don't know if both are from you, but I know by you admiting it you gave me one. Which is just plain ignorant. You need to grow up and be the mature one. Quit being the immature one and quit picking arguments. My mom always says if you can't say anything nice, don't say it, well it applies here as well, just if you can't post anything nice then don't post. Plus use your head none of us are going to insult each other.

Plus you said about it being the internet, well we're all human beings talking to human beings through this system. I don't believe anyone here is a robot. No we're human beings, all with feeling. What you need to do is talk to everybody no matter how much you hate them you have to treat them the way you would like treated. For example you treated me like crap, yet I treated you like how I want to be treated. See I could go and be a jerk to you, but that be sinking down to your level.

Overall, stay, but don't be a jerk, quit giving out nega rep when it's not needed, and quit spamming.

10. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

I already quit spamming.

I never picked any fights. People like you think I'm saying things the wrong way, and I am most certainly not.

These feelings of yours come from way back. don't they?

Well, I guess you're right.

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Your post is to strong. The forum demographic is teens, 13-18, well mostly 13, 14, 15, and 16 year olds, so revise your post and you'll be fine.

12. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I like you, man

13. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I'm not going to influence you to whether you should stay or leave.
    Thus if you do stay, you have to stop being so forceful in what you say,
    because it could be easly mis-understood. Though if you do go, then I wish
    you the best.

I truly agree with you Sorabrawl, really.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  14. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

he's mean

in Disgaea thread he called me dumb
    I won't forgive him

15. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Did he really? That was mean.

16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

HAHAHAHA.

This is the exact reason I like Sovieto, he doesn't know what a white lie is :D

17. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Hahaha.. Make up your mind, eh?

18. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Well, one thing i know is that i will never like Reisen or Kairi or sorabrawl. But i guess i can try and be nicer.

I usually never contradict myself, but there is one exception. I dislike pulse, but at the same time, i don't.

19. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'm just trying to tell you the truth and giving you advice, that's all I've done, Sovieto!

20. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

So you think calling me obnoxious and rude is giving advice? That's trolling/flaming.

But it doesnt matter anymore. Whoever i see is ignorant, i will just ignore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.