• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anybody Like WWE?

Discussion in 'General' started by DjC, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC

DjC New Member

I know WWE is fake (Incase you don't know what WWE is, it's the fake wrestling shows called Raw, Smackdown, and ECW). The rivalries are awesome (even though it's all scripted) and the storyline is very interesting. If you're into wrestling/fighting and never watched any WWE show because you thought it was a waste I suggest you just watch it once, you might end up liking it. I use to hate it but then I watched it and now I can't stop watching it lol. Tell me what you guys think.

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

wwe is kool. i dislike ecw though.......too short

3. DjC

DjC New Member

Yay, WWE fans! Lol, I don't watch ECW that much, it's overrated, and the wrestlers there aren't that good, there is a few good ones though like Matt Hardy, Evan Born and that's all I can think of lol. But the guys on Smackdown are pretty good. The guys on Raw are the "top" in the business.

4. King of Darkness

for ecw you forgot Finlay. and in my opinion when Triple H got drafted to smackdown the drama went there. but raw is coming back now.........finally

5. DjC

DjC New Member

I agree. Raw usually had the best story. It's kinda coming back now that John Cenas back (Cena is my favorite lol). But John Cena use to always be in the main conflict and it use to be good but then he got that injury and when he came back he hasn't been the same. Smackdown is getting a lot more interesting now that Jeff Hardy is WWE Champion and I'm hoping that they finally make Triple H defeat Vladimere.

6. King of Darkness

*hisss* i don't like cena because the writers like to keep him as a face(good guy) unlike Triple H! one minute no one can stand hin then everyone cheers him on!

7. DjC

DjC New Member

Well back in the day, Cena use to be like the bad guy, well he wasn't bad it's just everyone hated him because he would always free style rap against like the whole Smackdown Rawster. As for Triple H, he's okay, I liked him better when he was in D Generation X. I like Edge too, he's good but he's too evil.

8. King of Darkness

yeah edge is ok. and we all like Hunter when he was back with DX

9. DjC

DjC New Member

Yup, Rated RKO was cool too. Speaking of RKO. Randy Ortons pretty good lol. Very athletic (I love the RKO 8D).

10. King of Darkness

idk why but ever since orton changed his song lol i've liked his style of fighting. and rated rko was a GREAT team. another great team, to me, is cryme time

11. DjC

DjC New Member

Lol I love his new theme song. I like Cenas theme song, Edges theme song, DX theme song, and that's all I'll list. I hate Y2J's theme song, it's annoying. And Cyrme Tyme is pretty good. So is Miz and Morrison even though they're cocky.

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Hell yeah to CM PUNK!!!!!

13. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I hate it! With a passion! Watch it once and it sucks.

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

hahaha, i rarely seen WWE, i played the games.

John Cena rule!

15. Wait, wrestling is fake!? YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE! (jk)

I don't really watch a great deal of wrestling, and I hate the stories. ("I came here to see people hurt each other!") But when I do occasionally watch it, I enjoy people like Triple H and the Undertaker (bring UT back!), people who are badasses, and know it :p

16. DjC

DjC New Member

The Undertaker IS back, you didn't know? o_O

17. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

hey, man! i thought u left????

18. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I watched WWE last time when I was... eight. It was cool by then but now it seems aster one episode that I don't wanto to watch it never again.

19. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

HEY! NO BUMPING THIS THREAD! THis is half a year old!!

20. Cameron

Cameron New Member

And interesting topic, so who cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.