• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Jak and Daxter games

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Axel, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Axel

Axel New Member

Have any of you guys heard of the Jak games? If so this is where you talk about them! :D

The Jak games are:
    Jak and Daxter . . .

Jak2

Jak3

JakX -combat racing-

Daxter
    ~*~*~*~*~*~

My favrite games are JakX and 3.

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Jak was brilliant. I've played the trilogy. The main three games. I didn't like the racing and I don't have a PSP so the other two are out. Compared to the simple beginings of the series with Jak and Daxter, the series had a surprisingly deep story when it was all said and done with. Jak 3 is by far the best. The game is challenging without being too frustrating, unlike Jak II which was infuriatingly hard at times. The new weapon upgrades are nice. And the dune buggies are just awesome.

3. Flare

Flare New Member

I've played Jak One. and lets just say I didn't bother to play the rest.

4. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

^ hmm gotta kinda agree with flare really, played on a few but not enough for me to want to keep getting them, personally more of a ratchet and clank fan myself =D

5. Flare

Flare New Member

Jak one was really bothersome and short... the bosses posed no serious challenge etc.

and how Jak didn't speak annoyed me.... <.<;;

6. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

well i think he speaks on the newer 1s if i aint mistaken... i think anyway lol

7. Flare

Flare New Member

Yeah he does... But I didn't bother. I felt the short life span of the first game really made me stop playing. =D

8. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

hmm i really dont blame you there like.... ive got some other Jak games but rarely play them or even look at them, something that i would force myself to do if they were the only games left that i had yet to complete xD

9. Flare

Flare New Member

^ The only annoying thing in Jak One is when you have to travel to new places.... grrr

10. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

lol oh i know all to well, they never seem to make it simple or easy for that matter =/

11. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Honestly, Jak II and Jak 3 are completely different games from the original. So even if you didn't like the first one, I'd suggest the other two. The first one was a fun game if you're a big platformer fan like me. That sort of game was what I used to play almost exclusively, so I've always liked them. The others are a lot different.

And yeah, Ratchet and Clank is badass. Except for Deadlocked. It sucked.

12. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Ebal is right, i didn't like Jak and daxter in the slightest, but the 3rd was Brilliant, If you feel let down by the first, I can promise you that the newer two will make up for it and even go beyond expectations, jak 3 is a really good game.

Ratchet and clank was good, I loved clank lol, he was soooo cool lol. I'm not that sure 'bout ratchet though, he kina let me down.

13. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

The Jak games are simply an amazing achievement in gaming history lol. Well, at least that's my oppinion. Jak 1 sucked, but I remember my friends getting 2 and it was SHWEET! We played it for like 100 hours. It was so hard. Then there was Jak 3........ That game pwns, nuff said. ;)

14. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i feel sorry for daxter. without him, there would be no jak2. look for "Daxter" and know how he saved jak

15. SheShe

SheShe New Member

yes, sometimes i play Jak and Daxter for fun, i can beat it in less than 8 hours, i beat Jaks 2, 3 and X, and have also beat daxter on PSP

16. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

i played jak and daxter, jak2, and jak3.. not yet jakX and daxter. oh well. haha. jak and daxter were my first game to play in playstation2. woooohooo

i wanted to play daxter really bad but i dont have psp. so..... hopefully i get psp on my birthday. =_=